Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I think we can all agree the lower half of that outfit was not the best, but the rest of her look was fantastic. So I don't agree with Fashion Police, because overall she still looked pretty damn good. To bad they didn't cover her look from the Burberry event, because she looked unbelievably gorgeous.

I think we can all agree the lower half of that outfit was not the best, but the rest of her look was fantastic. So I don't agree with Fashion Police, because overall she still looked pretty damn good. To bad they didn't cover her look from the Burberry event, because she looked unbelievably gorgeous.

yeah i agree with you , this outfit was not the best but she have an amazing style imo

The Love magazine video is hot! :drool: The best out of all of them.

She's got some front: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley attends charity dinner in a VERY low cut beaded dress

post-62475-0-72747000-1387461488_thumb.jpost-62475-0-99934400-1387461497_thumb.jpost-62475-0-39240700-1387461508_thumb.j

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2525670/Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-attends-charity-dinner-low-cut-dress.html

I like her outfit here, but this hair and makeup makes her look a lot older...