Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s New Campaign for Burberry Body’s New Eau de Toilette Fragrance :gocho:

Burberry introduce their new flanker fragrance, Burberry Body Eau de Toilette, a lighter version of the iconic Burberry Body fragrance with Burberry face Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in a new campaign as photographed by Mario Testino under the creative direction of Christopher Bailey.Burberry Body Eau de Toilette will launch in the United Kingdom today and will be available in Australia from the 2nd of September. The new fragrance is lighter and cleaner combination of refined ingredients with new notes including crisp green apple and seductive tea. Feminine and effortlessly sensual, the scent is a delicate reflection of the spirit and attitude of the Burberry girl.

Source: sassisamblog.com

body0.jpg

Heidi had a successful career outside of VS while she was an angel, so did Tyra. Rosie -who can't even act- had a big head when she had transformers and her nonexistent acting career isn't even strong. Even Gisele continued being an angel when she did Taxi.

Heidi had a successful career outside of VS while she was an angel, so did Tyra. Rosie -who can't even act- had a big head when she had transformers and her nonexistent acting career isn't even strong. Even Gisele continued being an angel when she did Taxi.

Yeah...

Rosie was a new Face in late '09 (+ got namechecked at the VSFS), then became an Angel in like February '10 and stopped working for them in like April '10 (except a few days in August for the Christmas campaign and the VSFS in November), she has done nada since then. She is gone from VS for good print and runway-wise.

I think they still have an agreement about the use of her name and image, as she is almost exclusively referred to as "former VS Angel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley" but it took almost a year from Heidi's announcement that she quit VS to her removal from VSAA (and note that the name of the page is "Get to know the 2011 VSFS models", Rosie wasn't even a model for them in 2011 and we're in 2012). Marisa too was removed after about a year of speculation.

It's a well known fact that an "Angel contract" is very demanding, the girls can be booked any day the brand wants them to for a launch, an interview, a shoot... It needs to be their first priority (which is why several models such as Ana BB and Daria W turned it down because it compete with other offers). If Rosie wants to actively pursue acting, she might need more "freedom" than that. Note that still models (editorials for various Men's and fashion magazines), just not for VS. I think she viewed VS as not an end but a path to bigger and better things and I give her credit for not giving up on her acting "dreams" after a few rejections.

I really wish she goes back to VS! She's really amazing and her work for VS was great also VS have 3 big models missing this year! Ale, Adriana and Lily but I think Ale will be back! Hope Rosie will be on the VSFS