Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

The Weinstein Company's 2012 Golden Globe Awards After Party at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 15, 2012 HQ's

rosie huntington whiteley001.jpg rosie huntington whiteley002.jpg th_31e306170842807.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-512-0-1593854815-39278_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="rosie huntington whiteley003.jpg"> rosie huntington whiteley004.jpg rosie huntington whiteley006.jpg

New little mini interview she did :flower:

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley came to Brazil to parade in Sao Paulo Fashion Week exclusively for the brand "animale." In an interview with the newspaper "O Globo", broadcast on Sunday (29), said that the model is inspired by the Brazilian top model Gisele Bundchen. "Gisele is the goddess of all models. She is a sexy image, career is so complete, always look at it when I need some guidance or inspiration, "she said.

Rosie also spoke about his first film role in the movie "Transformers." "I'm sure that my desire to do action films comes partly from my past as a farm girl, to have a freer lifestyle, running through the fields, walking and bike riding," she said. "I love to put the hand on the ground and, although it may not seem, I still like to eat like a country girl," added the model, which for the first time in six years, no parade for the "Victoria's Secret" because of commitments at the movies.

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/...AS+MODELOS.html