Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Vogue Brazil Interview | Rosie talks about fashion, beauty (and those weight rumors )

rosiespfwinterview02 (1).jpg

rosiespfwinterview01.jpg

and I translated the interview

Rosie Huntington-Whitely is what is happening now. The British supermodel and actress walks exclusively for Animale, which opens the 2012 winter edition of SPFW at 5pm on Thursday (19/01). In an interview with Vogue, she said she knows, yes, her name is printed in all newspapers, magazines and tabloids. But she did not read them, do not, not having to endure the controversy as rumors that said she was excessively thin. "I heard that, but I do not know where it came from. I kept the same weight during my entire career. I know I'm skinny, but I work hard to keep a body strong, healthy way. It is an attempt to sell tabloid newspapers, they take you on a bad angle ... If I'm wearing a bikini too thin this week I'm sure it'll be too fat or pregnant, or wedding next week, "she said, laughing.

Do you know Brazil?

I was in Bahia for the Pirelli calendar shoot with Terry Richardson, and Rio for a premiere of Transformers. Now, I paa do my first show in the country and my first photo shoot for Vogue Brazil. If you stop to think, I only had special experiences at times when I was here.

And the Brazilian fashion?

I know that Brazilian women have an amazing sense of fashion, because I know a lot of models here. It's very individual, tends to be very much alive and always carries an element of sexy, what I like and has to do with the way I dress.

MORE HERE: http://rosiehworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/vo...osie-talks.html

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley leaving her hotel in Sao Paulo, January 19 2012

rosie-huntington-whiteley-112.jpg rosie-huntington-whiteley-111.jpg rosie-huntington-whiteley-110.jpg rosie-huntington-whiteley-19.jpg rosie-huntington-whiteley-18.jpg rosie-huntington-whiteley-17.jpg rosie-huntington-whiteley-16.jpg th_f1154a170774267.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-54091-0-1593854810-51759_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="rosie-huntington-whiteley-14.jpg"> rosie-huntington-whiteley-13.jpg th_e523c1170774378.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-54091-0-1593854810-65973_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="rosie-huntington-whiteley-11.jpg"> rosie-huntington-whiteley-1.jpg th_dde48e170774589.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-54091-0-1593854810-90396_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="rosie-huntington-whiteley-116.jpg"> rosie-huntington-whiteley-118.jpg rosie-huntington-whiteley-117.jpg rosie-huntington-whiteley-115.jpg rosie-huntington-whiteley-114.jpg