Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I hate it when people post her personal pictures. It's disgusting. Photos which are intended to be private should stay that way if you have any respect for her at all.

That's complicated. You don't see, like, Miranda Kerr's personal pics around and other models one's too.

I hate it when people post her personal pictures. It's disgusting. Photos which are intended to be private should stay that way if you have any respect for her at all.

That's complicated. You don't see, like, Miranda Kerr's personal pics around and other models one's too.

No, it isn't complicated. Just because someone else was disrespectful enough to post them doesn't mean it has to be posted again. Things off twitter - fair enough, whoever's put them there has done so with the knowledge they are viewable to the general public. But those photos above, almost all of them are from her private facebook account (when it existed) or her friends, therefore in my opinion should not be posted as they were only intended for a select few people. I have personal photos of Rosie that have never been posted here, and do I post them? No. Because I actually have some respect for the girl. I wouldn't want my private images splashed around and I know she doesn't either. The same should apply to any model or celebrity unless they or their publicity willingly make them available themselves.

No, it isn't complicated. Just because someone else was disrespectful enough to post them doesn't mean it has to be posted again. Things off twitter - fair enough, whoever's put them there has done so with the knowledge they are viewable to the general public. But those photos above, almost all of them are from her private facebook account (when it existed) or her friends, therefore in my opinion should not be posted as they were only intended for a select few people. I have personal photos of Rosie that have never been posted here, and do I post them? No. Because I actually have some respect for the girl. I wouldn't want my private images splashed around and I know she doesn't either. The same should apply to any model or celebrity unless they or their publicity willingly make them available themselves.

unfortunately that's the curse of being a celebrity in the internet age. when you put things on twitter, facebook, etc. even if it's private there's always going to be someone who takes them and posts them somewhere for the public. is it wrong? i'd say without the permission of said celeb yeah. they should have a right to post what they want without fear of it getting out, especially when it's supposed to be private but that being said they should also know the nature of the internet by now and that no matter how hard you try if you post something on the web it has a chance of getting out into the public; whether it's right or wrong.

and to stay on topic thanks for all the new photo additions :D she looks great in Harpers Bazaar :blush: