Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Sorry for my bad edit, but i cant see that vid.

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Sorry you can't see the youtube vid :(

Can you see it at this link?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjnonp_ch...n-whiteley_news

No. But thanks. :( It says it can only be streamed inside the US.

Awwww thats too bad :cry: Hopefully it will show up on a site where you can see it!

So I watched Transformers and WOW! She was such a babe in the movie... everytime she was on the screen, people would be whistling and shouting "shes so beautiful/hot/sexy/gorgeous/cute!"

and its true... she was really pretty in the movie :D

her acting was decent too, way better then Megan Fox :)

oh and i Loved her character Carly! she was so believable

She was the main reason Sam went into Chicago, and she is the reason Megatron saved Optimus.

her character was important :yes:

Saw the movie. She did average in my opinion. Not great, not bad. I'd probably rate her higher than Fox though. Really, she was obviously meant to be eye candy. But it's Transformers, we all knew this going in. There were a few shots of her just showing off her body for a few seconds not saying anything.

It kind of bothered me when she said the "never let me go" part. That seemed really fake, but I'd blame that on the script more so than Rosie.

Saw the movie. She did average in my opinion. Not great, not bad. I'd probably rate her higher than Fox though. Really, she was obviously meant to be eye candy. But it's Transformers, we all knew this going in. There were a few shots of her just showing off her body for a few seconds not saying anything.

It kind of bothered me when she said the "never let me go" part. That seemed really fake, but I'd blame that on the script more so than Rosie.

I agree. ^

Her acting came and went like the tides. In some scenes she was decent, in others she was ... not great. To me it seemed like her acting improved over the course of filming, and I believe they filmed the scenes out of sequence which could be the case as to why she was so iffy in some scenes, and much better in others.

One thing that annoyed me {which isn't Rosie's fault} was that in every single scene Rosie looked ready for a photo-shoot despite having had her ass kicked by a building, running for her life several times, falling several stories, fire and fire like things being hurled at her and being chased... Hair, makeup and outfit remained looking flawless. (N)

I think I like acting Rosie better then modeling Rosie O.o IMO suits her better.

her acting was decent too, way better then Megan Fox :)

oh and i Loved her character Carly! she was so believable

She was the main reason Sam went into Chicago, and she is the reason Megatron saved Optimus.

her character was important :yes:

The movie is awesome, yeah, and yes, her character is important on the plot, especially for what you say. When we first see her in the movie, Bay makes us drool :drool:

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley soaks up the sun at a house party on Saturday (July 2) in Malibu, Calif.

L1309712318866796_1.jpg L1309712318866796_2.jpg L1309712318866796_3.jpg L1309712318866796_4.jpg

Another thing about her character- SHE WAS LIKEABLE- i never warmed to Megan's character she seemed cold-hearted and kinda had sam wrapped round her fingers. Rosie's character was a sweetheart (; who actually helped save the day!

"We talk to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley about her #Transformers role & we’re kind of in love with her accent: "

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/06/27/trans...ton-whiteley-2/

Twitter.com/MTV

More HQ's of her in Malibu... she looks fantastic as usual :p

001.jpg 002.jpg th_09f9cb139073393.jpg/monthly_07_2011/post-40197-0-1593854692-08833_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="004.jpg"> 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg th_7e5326139073845.jpg/monthly_07_2011/post-40197-0-1593854692-44968_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="013.jpg"> 850d80139073939.jpg e6d25e139073987.jpg