Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Looks like her and Jason could be an item, after them being spotted in London, and now at Coachella together? He's better than Oliver anyway! :)

On another note;

Rosie and Lily, House guests in Mustique

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the new face of Monsoon, is to team up with Lily Cole for a bikini campaign.

The supermodels have been in talks with nightclub entrepreneur Nick House to bring out a swimwear line for his Hawaiian-themed nightclub Mahiki.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (above), the new face of Monsoon, is to team up with Lily Cole for a bikini campaign

‘Lily and Rosie will shoot the campaign in Mustique with D&G underwear model David Gandy,’ I’m told.

‘Between the three of them they know everything there is to know about bikinis and underwear.’

Sounds as if the ever-charming Mr House is in for a tough few days!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz0lNumYZPR

Happy Birthday, Rosie!!!

(*p.s. Stratham is GAY ... they're not an item. probably just social acquaintances*)

I don't think he is - there's rumours but nothing confirmed by far. He's dated Kelly Brook and he was dating Alex Zosman until at least January this year, maybe longer. He played a gay character in one film I think, that's about it.

Happy Birthday, Rosie!!!

(*p.s. Stratham is GAY ... they're not an item. probably just social acquaintances*)

I don't think he is - there's rumours but nothing confirmed by far. He's dated Kelly Brook

ha, you beat me to it. Yeah he dated her for a little while :)