Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

what i wana kno is r rosie and miranda still best friends to me it kinda looked like they avoided each other at the vs show and rosie instead of being all over miranda was all over andi and candice instead no pictures of rosie and miranda together at all at the show which is odd when they r supose to be inseparable anyone kno anything?

Well I think bc Miranda is an angel now maybe she is hanging out with the angels instead. I dunno. To me it looks like the angels hang out with each other during the show.

what i wana kno is r rosie and miranda still best friends to me it kinda looked like they avoided each other at the vs show and rosie instead of being all over miranda was all over andi and candice instead no pictures of rosie and miranda together at all at the show which is odd when they r supose to be inseparable anyone kno anything?

Well I think bc Miranda is an angel now maybe she is hanging out with the angels instead. I dunno. To me it looks like the angels hang out with each other during the show.

omw,

seggregation

:(

i dunno i never saw miranda with anyone backstage and to me she always looks like the odd one out in the angel group only thing i can think of is maybe lil miss kerr has gotten a big head and andi and rosie have ditched her cos i heard those 3 are/where pretty close very weird that u wouldnt hang with your best friends angel or no angel i guess we will see if vs do more pics with those two together again