Bellazon

Shoes

moiselles

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I like to wear shoes as per the occasion like for walk or jogging I like sports shoes, for daily basis I like casual shoes and for party or occasion I like designer shoes. I prefer high heels shoes at parties only. I have atleast 7 pairs of shoes which are of Metro and Puma brand.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Out of the ones you posted, I really like the second picture a lot. I like the style of each shoe, I wear a lot of shoes like that, but I usually prefer them to be more plain.

HEre are some of my favorites

7LUFH7VYuxFiTdxuZ6zaZZ5Yj1neV3su-34.jpg CItcnzthHPXtfQsi8hLoSCkGEfIPjz9m-34.jpg cmRuKaMNkd6h0OD7qjBsdfRe2ugUeWoO-34.jpg Fw6aBvxpjr20TIwojHB3rWKfHcgHDM4g-34.jpg gwDUDIwXbLLeTzHvPnVoqPSJyGSNJImD-34.jpg iWKYQS2c8Ay5O8UXLFsTnUCAtvAl4iBW-34.jpg KH4mHvisSi4muTnrpn9qlR7WoOGKTXeb-34.jpg KOYuRkbLaiHytC8DYKdjcwvNKj1eAYnr-34.jpg MYsmx51iKTKYag0PsmhU4OHaxUqXH69s-34.jpg PePbRaGbn9B9Q3XC5rrWc6wtju6UQvl4-34.jpg

Here are the ones I myself own (and get tons of compliments and questions lol)

YZl3HfevR0DHyR6YjeK5iXvdl41ZNVKV-34.jpg1kH8j6rQYcVUullj7IMSeWB7lK5bOTrK-34.jpgEYQSutyOcJP95tMRNQ22YDm7FPmSN4PE-34.jpg

16 hours ago, FatViking said:

Nice shoes if I may say so myself, very funky. I'm into designer.

I'll have to check out some designer shoes, then! As you've seen with the funky shoes I like, are there are any brands you recommend I start with looking at?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...