Bellazon

Shoes

moiselles

I liiike shoes. Personally, I'm more of a purse girl. I love wearing heels because I'm short, but I have SUCH a hard time walking in them. I was a tomboy as a kid so I still have a hard time incorporating heels into my every day outfits, but I'm getting there! Lots of boots with chunky heels though. <3 I don't have a lot of money for stuff (curse you, university!) so I try and only buy basic stuff (brown boots, black boots, black heels, brown heels, brown NICE running shoe type thing, black NICE running shoe type thing (nothing sloppy!)) basically I have one of every shoe type in black and brown! I just bought a pair of silver flats with a ruffle from payless. That is where I have to resort to buying shoes from because I have nooo moneys. ONE DAY I WILL OWN YOU, GORGEOUS JIMMY CHOOS. :(

I liiike shoes. Personally, I'm more of a purse girl. I love wearing heels because I'm short, but I have SUCH a hard time walking in them. I was a tomboy as a kid so I still have a hard time incorporating heels into my every day outfits, but I'm getting there! Lots of boots with chunky heels though. <3 I don't have a lot of money for stuff (curse you, university!) so I try and only buy basic stuff (brown boots, black boots, black heels, brown heels, brown NICE running shoe type thing, black NICE running shoe type thing (nothing sloppy!)) basically I have one of every shoe type in black and brown! I just bought a pair of silver flats with a ruffle from payless. That is where I have to resort to buying shoes from because I have nooo moneys. ONE DAY I WILL OWN YOU, GORGEOUS JIMMY CHOOS. :(

:whistle: Me like :rofl:

As for me :ermm: I gotta wear high ankle shoes (basketball ones kinda) all the time, or else i can roll my ankles far too easily. :(

• 2 weeks later...

As for me :ermm: I gotta wear high ankle shoes (basketball ones kinda) all the time, or else i can roll my ankles far too easily. :(

Beat me too it. If there is one thing that will sexually entice me, it's high heels or boots. Don't mind those little "flat" shoes that girls tend to wear as well. Add black stockings to that and my willpower is officially gone.

Beat me too it. If there is one thing that will sexually entice me, it's high heels or boots. Don't mind those little "flat" shoes that girls tend to wear as well. Add black stockings to that and my willpower is officially gone.

Speaking my language there man. High Heels and those thigh high boots :drool: Or those boots with heels on them :drool:

As for those "flats" personally i don't like them, but if there are those black stockings with them, then willpower, yes it's all gone :drool:

• 2 months later...
I love those :woot:

They are nice, but too short for my taste.

I mean, I love longer ones, up to the knee/under knee. Just the ones I'm wearing :morning:

Up to knee boots :woot: So sexy on women.

I like the boots, sexy :)

and Genta HA your short :rofl:

• 2 months later...

I just inherited a pair of vintage cowboy boots, and I love them :D but that's the only pair of shoes I have that I really like right now. I desperately need new ones since my converses are looking gross now and my lone pair of black wedges are older than the hills! It's hard to find cute, cheap, versatile shoes though :/