Bellazon

Shoes

moiselles

:laugh:

Really too skinny? they just slip off? :o that's a shame :( I love havaianas too

I'm a havaianas fan too! I have wide feet though so while the rest of my foot is comfortable, the inner strap tends to leave red marks on my foot. Beachwalks tend to be more comportable although not as fashionable as havaianas. Islanders on the otherhand... most comfortable flip flops ever....

http://www.islander.ph/productdet.asp?prod_ID=101

The sole looks very comfortable, would be handy on the beach when you can just slip them on and off :)

• 2 months later...
HELP! How do i Qlean these shoes!? :unsure:

:D

being a vans girl since i was 9 yrs old <thats about 30 yrs>, i find its best to use a small hand scrubbing brush.i use

a color protecting shampoo as the cleaning agent..get the brush wet,pour a VERY small amount of the shampoo onto the brush.then gently scrub them clean. use watered down bleach for the white rubber sides <avoiding the little black ring> gently dunk shoes in a sink/pail... whatever u can come up with-

filled with barely warm water until the soap is completely washed away.. and set out in the sun to dry.

i let the laces set in a half bleach, half water mix for about an hour.if you dry them, the ends get all frayed

and shit <_<

DO NOT PUT YOUR VANS IN THE DRYER. youll have faded vans, that have a high probability of shrinking

as well

and thats not a good thing :no:

unless, of course, you WANT them to look faded and grungy :idk:

but anyways.. ive been doing this to the same pair of black slip on vans for the last 5 yrs

and they still look hella good :yes:

being a vans girl since i was 9 yrs old <thats about 30 yrs>, i find its best to use a small hand scrubbing brush.i use

a color protecting shampoo as the cleaning agent..get the brush wet,pour a VERY small amount of the shampoo onto the brush.then gently scrub them clean. use watered down bleach for the white rubber sides <avoiding the little black ring> gently dunk shoes in a sink/pail... whatever u can come up with-

filled with barely warm water until the soap is completely washed away.. and set out in the sun to dry.

i let the laces set in a half bleach, half water mix for about an hour.if you dry them, the ends get all frayed

and shit <_<

DO NOT PUT YOUR VANS IN THE DRYER. youll have faded vans, that have a high probability of shrinking

as well

but anyways.. ive been doing this to the same pair of black slip on vans for the last 5 yrs

:woot: I SHALL TRY!

and shit <_<

as well

Washing Machine ?

and shit <_<

as well

I'm hopin' it'll Qome out right. =)

Last Saturday, I had mild alQohol poisoning; i puked on the lawn before i went up to my house and i didn't know that it hit my shoes! :/ But i'm okay now haha

going to buy these in the beginning of october :p if they still exist till then :ermm:

dxl7807090917025421954.jpg

the heel looks high, but I tried in a store some boots that seemed to have the same height and I could walk well in them :p I guess the thick heel is all that matters :p

For some reason, it reminds me of the show, "McLeod's Daughters".. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...