Bellazon

Shoes

moiselles

Maybe I need to give some away to people who need heels, but it depends how attached I am to my shoes :|

Yup. Give 'em to BuhlaQ. :nicole:

Yeah yeah, i liQe those Havaianas sandals, but they won't FIT me Quz my feet are so sQinny. :blink: but i love the Havaianas flipflops. haaha (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

:laugh:

Really too skinny? they just slip off? :o that's a shame :( I love havaianas too

I'm a havaianas fan too! I have wide feet though so while the rest of my foot is comfortable, the inner strap tends to leave red marks on my foot. Beachwalks tend to be more comportable although not as fashionable as havaianas. Islanders on the otherhand... most comfortable flip flops ever....

http://www.islander.ph/productdet.asp?prod_ID=101

Update on the shoe counting: 46 pairs of heels so far found :ninja:

How many of them are Chloe, Manolos, Christian Louboutin, or Chanel?

I don't really like Chanel shoes :ninja: and all my heels are designer names you'd probably hear if that's what you're asking :laugh: YSL, Ferragamo, Monolo, Louboutin, Kors, Valentino, Dior... yes I'm addicted :| but it's not like I buy 10 at a time, I get them as rewards because I couldn't spend that much at every month :p