Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

You're welcome. I wouldn't go through the trouble of doing this if I didn't think someone would enjoy the result. :fun:

Last one... it's kinda, um, sleazy. Even for Maxim. Seriously, the shirt-hiked-up-to-armpits look does nobody favors. And she looks like she got, like, something kinda weird done to her breasts in this pic. She is defying gravity LIKE WHOA there! :p

post-133-1118786043_thumb.jpg

You're welcome. I wouldn't go through the trouble of doing this if I didn't think someone would enjoy the result.  :fun:

Last one... it's kinda, um, sleazy. Even for Maxim. Seriously, the shirt-hiked-up-to-armpits look does nobody favors. And she looks like she got, like, something kinda weird done to her breasts in this pic. She is defying gravity LIKE WHOA there!  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks as well FunnyFan

Oh Kim... you voted for George Bush in the 2000 elections? Why you gotta go and break my heart like that?  :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So she's a conservative...Yeah, Kim and I definitely disagree on that point...But I suppose it's not worth giving up my "fandom" over it...

Last one... it's kinda, um, sleazy. Even for Maxim. Seriously, the shirt-hiked-up-to-armpits look does nobody favors. And she looks like she got, like, something kinda weird done to her breasts in this pic. She is defying gravity LIKE WHOA there!  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it were UK Maxim, she could have been topless (not that she would have been).

She had to have voted for Bush in 2004. She would have only been 17 in 2000.

If it were UK Maxim, she could have been topless (not that she would have been).

She had to have voted for Bush in 2004. She would have only been 17 in 2000.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah she was 17, but that is who she favoured. There was an interview where she answered the question.

Just a hint to those who aren't good at doing two-page scans:

Post each half, unedited. It may look like crap, but so does half-assedly attaching them together with a blurry track down the middle (no offense, I used to do those too). If you post them seperate there are plenty of people here (myself included) who can attach them and repost it.