Bellazon

Hilary Duff
Thumbnail

Hilary

I don't agree with you because we can't change our mind because of someone's weight this is a choice.She is still Hilary and so different some people agree or not.Never like Paris Hilton,Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan...or others.She is special for me so don't be so cruel.I like her older look,too like so many people but still love her so much :) :heart: :blush:

Nonono, I'm sorry, i expressed myself badly :/ It was just that everyone was so skinny, but not Hil, and i admired her tons for that because I was like "I don't have to be anorectic". But when she lost weight.. well it was like OK.

It's hard to explain, but for me she was so perfect, i always wanted to be like her, and that made me loose weight as well.. I was young and stupid and well. It's hard to explain. I don't blame her at all, i blame myself. And I still love her :)

AND, that's a very pretty picture!

I don't agree with you because we can't change our mind because of someone's weight this is a choice.She is still Hilary and so different some people agree or not.Never like Paris Hilton,Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan...or others.She is special for me so don't be so cruel.I like her older look,too like so many people but still love her so much :) :heart: :blush:

Nonono, I'm sorry, i expressed myself badly :/ It was just that everyone was so skinny, but not Hil, and i admired her tons for that because I was like "I don't have to be anorectic". But when she lost weight.. well it was like OK.

It's hard to explain, but for me she was so perfect, i always wanted to be like her, and that made me loose weight as well.. I was young and stupid and well. It's hard to explain. I don't blame her at all, i blame myself. And I still love her :)

AND, that's a very pretty picture!

Okay,I understand you Grace :)I think everyone can make mistakes(for loose weight because of Hilary) and nearly everyone has an idol but the important thing loving someone and being yourself :)I hope I can express myself right because I don't try to give advice just share my ideas with you :blush: :) :wave: :)

great news

Hilary Duff's new album, Dignity, opened huge for the actress/pop star this week.

According to just released Soundscan album sales in the U.S., The Duffster's record sold a very impressive 140,441 copies - that's more than double what ex-boyfriend Joel Madden's band did when their new record debuted last week.

This opening is one of the best of Hilary's career.

Duff's debut landed her at the #4 spot, behind Now That's What I Call Music, Tim McGraw and Martina McBride (in that order).