Bellazon

Hilary Duff
Thumbnail

Hilary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haha, she'd love to raid JLo's closet? while most girls her age are raiding the fridge, she wants to get a load of a bunch of clothes that won't fit her! I suspect the waist will be about 3x too big for her skinny little booty.

• 4 weeks later...
Taken from a post on Oh No They Didn't on livejournal.

Hilary Duff played a concert in Richmond (where I live) last night and one of my good friends happened to be getting a mani/pedi at the same spa Hilary got hers done before the concert. She immediately sent me a text message saying "just saw Hilary Duff...two words: a mess"

Highlights of what she told me over lunch this afternoon:

1. While HD was getting a pedicure she was in the back of the spa so you couldn't really see her when you walked in. Another customer was talking to the spa owner saying "yeah, i have to take my daughter to some damn concert tonight...Hilary something or another...she'll probably be the only black person there." Hilary burst out laughing.

2. According to the pedicurist, who did my friend's toes after Hilary, her feet were a MESS. When Hilary got there, she apologized and said "a few days ago I was running really late, so I just drew black marker on my toes instead of nail polish."

3. My friend didn't even recognize her at first, and said that she was skin and bones when she stood up. She said she looks 20 lbs thinner than she does on camera.

4. Another customer wanted to take a picture, but Hilary politely declined (i would too if i was getting my nails done).

5. She said Hilary was nice enough (they talked for a minute) but she had a friend with her who was a huge bitch and was acting like SHE was somebody famous. Why is it that the celebrities are always the nice ones and their leechy friends are bitches?

I find it beyond obnoxious when a non-celebrity acts like a real witch just because they are with a celebrity. :yuckky: Its bad enough when a celebrity or someone with money/power acts that way. Her friend sounds like a real LOSER!! :blink:

I don't understand why the hell all those teen stars have to lose weight dramatically at some stage in their life. I liked Hilary and Lindsay Lohan a lot more when they used to have some curves.

I find it really scary & sad that these teenagers & young women in their early 20's are already having plastic surgery & veneer work done. :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i'd prefer my boyfriend to wear LESS makeup then i do..but i guess we all just have different tastes

ahahahaha! I was just thinking I should buy some eye makeup and go to hollywood to get me a rich teen slut! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!