Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2017 at 0:55 AM, CandleVixen said:

^ ohh pinky! I'm a sucker for a good make up bag and the like. :heart:

Looks like you got a decent haul this time? 

I am obsessed with makeup bags too!!! :D I have more makeup bags to last multiple life times :nicole: 

It was an ok haul. Have had better ones. Not necessarily a bad thing b/c it means I spent less money :p Did you get anything from the recent VS sale? :smile: 

The sale sucked at my location. I don't expect much since I wear a not heavily stocked size but it was the same bra in two colors, the occasional other style, and the panty bin is awful looking for the right size. Went Saturday to checkout leftovers and it was all all small sizes in both mainline and pink. 

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I am obsessed with makeup bags too!!! :D I have more makeup bags to last multiple life times :nicole: 

It was an ok haul. Have had better ones. Not necessarily a bad thing b/c it means I spent less money :p Did you get anything from the recent VS sale? :smile: 

I'm out of their sizes these days. I blame older age. :sad:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i want to buy a bra without push up and underwire ..any advice?

and is this for Europe too?

Yes but I don't think they sell my favorite one anymore :sad:  Their T-Shirt Wireless is ok but I am not too fond of the design and shape of it. However very comfy :smile:: https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/shop-all-bras/lightly-lined-wireless-bra-the-t-shirt?ProductID=373577&CatalogueType=OLS

The Sexy Illusion looks promising but I haven't tried it yet: https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/shop-all-bras/side-smoothing-lightly-lined-wireless-bra-sexy-illusions-by-victorias-secret?ProductID=348358&CatalogueType=OLS

I bought the lightly lined t-shirt bra and it's super comfy BUT I went up a bandsize (and down a cup, so to the sister sizee) in it, because I found the band in my regular size dug in a little bit.  I haven't tried the Sexy Illusion in the Wireless style yet, but I have two of the regular ones and find them pretty comfy as well. 

• 3 weeks later...