Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

Yes, sexy little things is what I meant. Thanks for the beauty purchase info. I want to but their lipgloss set and a few blushes so I'll probably go this weekend. Btw Pink you work there right? I was thinking of applying to work there since I need a job. What's it like working there?

^ There is a new Beauty Rush Swirl collection :) I got the "Berry Latte" swirl lipgloss and the "Appletini" swirl body lotion.

Lipglosses and eyeshadows 2/$10 or 5/$20, and all other Beauty Rush body care is 2/$18 and I think 4/$28.

Yes. I work at VS. It is not as "glamorous" and wonderful as people think it is. Don't get me wrong, it is not horrible but it is no different than most other retail jobs :yes:

BTW, You will learn to despises panties first week working there...esp PINK panties :| And if you work as a manager at a high theft store, be prepare to be threaten by clients often. I had someone who wanted to beat me up already b/c I wouldn't give him cash back on purchases he made on his credit card <_<

Feel free to ask any questions (Y)

^ There is a new Beauty Rush Swirl collection :) I got the "Berry Latte" swirl lipgloss and the "Appletini" swirl body lotion.

Lipglosses and eyeshadows 2/$10 or 5/$20, and all other Beauty Rush body care is 2/$18 and I think 4/$28.

Yes. I work at VS. It is not as "glamorous" and wonderful as people think it is. Don't get me wrong, it is not horrible but it is no different than most other retail jobs :yes:

BTW, You will learn to despises panties first week working there...esp PINK panties :| And if you work as a manager at a high theft store, be prepare to be threaten by clients often. I had someone who wanted to beat me up already b/c I wouldn't give him cash back on purchases he made on his credit card <_<

Feel free to ask any questions (Y)

I love the Beauty Rush swirl lipgloss in "The Big Caramapple". That shade is perfect on me. So I went back and bought two more, so I hopefully won't run out for a long, long time. :rofl:

I worked at VS briefly several years ago, before I got into banking. I liked it, but I muched preferred being at the cash register. :hehe:

Retail is not fun. :no: I worked at a clothing store years ago and it was just myself and my manager one afternoon. At the time, I had not been trained on running their tills, so I was working the sales floor and helping customers while my manager was ringing people up. It wasn't busy, but there was a well-known lady who often stole from us in the store. So my manager had me following this lady around the store while she continued to ring up any customers in the store. The lady confronted me and shoved me into a rack of clothing, then ran out of the store. Needless to say, I didn't work at the store much longer and my manager got a harsh talking to from her boss about making the new girl try to stop a thief. <_<

I have other stories about working in places that get ripped off a lot, but I'll refrain for now. :)

^ The Flip Bra which is a version of the Push-up w/o Padding will be on sale, and fashion colors of the Angels Secret Embrace collectionwill also go on sale :)

OMG those are my faves too......maybe I can justify it as a little late-christmas-present-to-myself LOL! Does anyone know if the handbag offer is good for the online store as well?

^ The Flip Bra which is a version of the Push-up w/o Padding will be on sale, and fashion colors of the Angels Secret Embrace collectionwill also go on sale :)

OMG those are my faves too......maybe I can justify it as a little late-christmas-present-to-myself LOL! Does anyone know if the handbag offer is good for the online store as well?

I am not sure since the online/catalog store is part of a different division than the retail stores. I guess we will have to wait and see :)

BTW, here is what the bag looks like. Instead of all the goodies you see in the pictures, it has dream angels fragrances (heavenly, desire, and divine) atominizer :D

post-2904-0-1446067828-63536_thumb.jpg

Pinky!!!! You told us about not complanig about the models on the VSFS07 you had a number and a email adress to like someone on VS that you could mail them and ask about the models or someting...

can you post the adress agin??

Victoria's Secret

1114 Avenue of the Americas

24th Floor

New York, NY 10036

[email protected]

Id figure it wouldn't be glamourus working there. I imagine you probably have to fold a lot of panties.

Although Moiselles strory is a bit scary. I hope I don't have to deal with anyone like that. I have heard that is tough dealing with an angry woman that can't find the right bra. Is it true that if you work at the register you have to convince people to get angel credit cards otherwise you get hours reduced?

The sale doesn't start until the 3rd but im planning on shopping this weekened.