Bellazon

Alien vs. Predator vs. Heidi Klum

The Joker

Alien vs. Predator vs. Heidi Klum  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the last to survive ?!!

• Alien
    • Predator
    • Heidi Klum

Blatantly this is an unfair contest.

To begin with you cannot compare Heidi Klum to Predator. Heidi Klum IS predator.

Witness the evidence:

post-11221-1197212734_thumb.jpg

KLUM

post-11221-1197212767_thumb.jpg

PREDATOR

And as for the Alien. Well, this beast impregnates it's victims by a pretty unsavoury face-hugging technique:

post-11221-1197212895_thumb.jpg

However, this would pose absolutely no threat to the Klumster. After all, she has already faced a much worse mating process:

post-11221-1197212964_thumb.jpg

Quid Pro Quo, Heidi (already imbued with the power of Predator) would laugh in the face of Alien. Plus she is a Victoria's Secret Angel (or is she? I can never tell) - and therefore is used to acid-spitting bitches...

:wave:

Actually i'm a vampire, so i'm safe no matter what. I'm just worried about the other 2. They make great pets.

A vampire! Now it makes perfect sense! Vampires thrive in the darkness and Heidi is sunshine incarnate. That's what this is really about!

I love pizza-my-heart. They have the best cheese ever!!

(A.k.a shameless bump.)

That's who you should have included in this: Pizza the Hut from Spaceballs! He was scarier and more evil than Alien and Predator (until he ate himself).

You never saw Spaceballs: The Movie?

Pizza the Hutt was an intergalactic mobster who made the list of the top 20 special effects costumes:

http://cardboardmonocle.com/blog/?page_id=747

post-2141-1197662602_thumb.jpg

Jabba could not be on the list due to his puppet-like nature, so we have the next best thing! In his brief appearance in Spaceballs, Pizza the Hut stole our hearts with his cheesy, melty charisma. This due to the commanding performance by the voice of Dom Deloise that made me believe a man could be made of pizza. Sadly, Pizza became trapped in his car and ate himself to death.