Bellazon

Maybelline

Neo52285

^ It's Maybelline tho, all their pictures from all their models look the same regardless of the year.

What Maybelline wants it to milk on Dri's name and they have, look at all the press her return for the brand got. None of the other girls got that fuzz when they got signed, when you sign a big name like Adriana what matters is how much PR she can bring.

OlD9fK0c.jpg

Remarkable!! Magnificent! I never expected to see this ads again,but never say never. Glad she came back to Maybelline. Btw her photoshoots with VS this year have been decreased i can say by 60% i can be right, i can be wrong just i noticing the fact.

At this point it doesn't matter. Adriana has been shooting with them for 16 years, since 1998.. And its not like the pics that she has taken aren't used. They may have been taken some time ago but its not like she is like heidi or karolina, who were still angels but you could barely find a picture of them used. Actually thats how ale is now, atleast they still use a good amount of adriana pictures

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...