Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Sleepwear

Neo52285

^^ Yeah, I could scan them but I don't feel like it :rofl: :ninja:

:o That's just EVIL!! I'm shocked, shocked and dismayed! What about us poor souls who don't have access to catalogs? :cry:

;)

Nothingless, I get the catalogs quite often. In fact, I just got one yesterday, it has KK on the cover. Don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE fan of Adriana's, but I still don't keep these things. Besides, there's just too much Alessandra in them. Just say the word and you can have every one I get.

*screams THE WORD* OMG do you know how much I'd love you?? I'm currently buying them off eBay as VS has stopped sending them to me for free - but the cost adds up and it's hard to get them reliably. PMing you now - more catalogs means more Adri stuff I can scan in & share! :)

They stopped sending them to you? Why?

Are you talking about the free print ones?

They stopped sending them to you? Why?

Are you talking about the free print ones?

Yeah, the free print ones you can request via their website. I requested like, a dozen last year and got most of them, but since about....July or August, they stopped sending them! I still get the email to say they've received my request and will post it soon - but in spite of requesting every single one since July, I haven't gotten any of them. I figured maybe their system just stops sending them for free once it gets over a certain limit or something - it's too many now to just accidentally get lost in the post. Even more annoying is that I HAVE ordered stuff from their website, twice, and had it delivered to the same address....but even with that, I haven't received a catalog in months. :cry:

Ever since Sabriana i believe told me about the

catalog request i stopped buying them from the store and they

come when ever i order them ever since this summer so i don't think

that there is a certain limit because they are just print catalogs