Best Hair (VS Angels)

Joe > Average

112 members have voted

1. 1. Hair Wars Round 1B: VS Angels of this decade

• Gisele
    • Adriana
    • Alessandra
    • Izabel

hair? Gisele has the prettiest hair I've ever seen. and Izabel would come close to second. I like their hair because I've seen it without extensions and its just as pretty. They don't need them. Some models have the thinnest scraggley hair without all those extensions. aka Karolina...(love kk but her hair is not pretty)

Rosie isn't an Angel. <_< And technically, neither is Heidi (but I can see why you put her up there since she's been with them forever).

Nevertheless, my vote is for Gisele. Her hair is always gorgeous.

post-644-0-1446081875-64635_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1446081875-70851_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1446081875-7278_thumb.jpg

Those are older pictures, now she has more blonde in her hair, but it is still absolutely gorgeous, I think. ;)

Rosie isn't an Angel <_< .

Oops :ninja: :whistle: guess I'll remove her then :laugh:

hair? Gisele has the prettiest hair...and Izabel would come close to second. I like their hair because I've seen it without extensions and its just as pretty. They don't need them. Some models have the thinnest scraggley hair without all those extensions. aka Karolina...(love kk but her hair is not pretty)
Nevertheless, my vote is for Gisele. Her hair is always gorgeous.

Those are older pictures, now she has more blonde in her hair, but it is still absolutely gorgeous, I think. ;)

I was trying to decide between Gisele and Izabel, but you and michelabella convinced me to vote for Gisele :D

I've never gotten the point of 'Best Hair'

competitions. Hair isn't really beauty in my

opinion because anyone can change their

hair and style it anyway they want.

:idk:

That said, I vote for Adriana!

:D

She rocks everything from finger curls, to straight

across bangs. Curly bobs, straight bobs. Black hair,

blonde hair. She even looked beautiful with her hair

an inch long. And I just love it when her dark hair

hangs in front of her perfect eyes

:hehe:

Well, when you're dealing with the women being compared here, there are enough pictures of them for any voter to have determined what degree of natural beauty their hair has. There are pictures of them with extensions and tracks, pictures of them with top of the line shampoo, conditioner, oils, photoshop...and there are also a lot of natural pics of their hair. I personally think that these women have enough pictures on BZ alone to help one to give a fair assessment of how good or bad their hair is naturally. If the fact that you can change hair makes hair not beauty, one could argue that the face isn't beauty either *cough*makeaup*cough cough* surgery :x *cough* *cough.* Point well taken though. :)