Bellazon

How Does This Work? Help Me!

Angel717

Why can't he tell me that if that's what he really feels? I'm not going to slap him or anything or reject him right away. :shifty: :rofl:

and another thing is, I'm just me. haha :rofl: there are other girls out there who's like willing to die for him, so why me? :rofl: :cry:

I don't know.. :rofl:, i used to like another boy before.. but after all this, i'm not really sure who i like now :rofl:

It's just strange. :p

it's not like i'm expecting that something will happen but, it's freaking the hell out of me.

I wish he'd stop staring all the time.

Why can't he tell me that if that's what he really feels? I'm not going to slap him or anything or reject him right away. :shifty: :rofl:

and another thing is, I'm just me. haha :rofl: there are other girls out there who's like willing to die for him, so why me? :rofl: :cry:

He doesn't know that. He sticks his neck out there and you reject him and all of a sudden his friends turn on him for no longer being a "chick magnet". It happens. He also could be put off by the fact that you told him to stop texting you, which makes you seem unapproachable.

As for your second question, maybe he finds you attractive. :trout: Guys don't "undress" with their eyes unless they think you're good looking.

Only you can decide if you want to go out with him, but make it quick. He's probably getting mixed messages from you and won't stop until you clearly end it or decide to go out with him.

Well girl!

Firts you have to be carefully with that guy if he date you becuase is OBVIOUSLY he want more than go out with you, that type of boys are of those that are believed that to have more girls are more men that the other ones and NO NO NO !!!!!!!!

You have to be smarttest than him and say No to him becuase if you fill unconfortable when he look at you, when he text you or whatever that is not a good sign!!!!!

Well girl!

Firts you have to be carefully with that guy if he date you becuase is OBVIOUSLY he want more than go out with you, that type of boys are of those that are believed that to have more girls are more men that the other ones and NO NO NO !!!!!!!!

You have to be smarttest than him and say No to him because if you fill uncomfortable when he look at you, when he text you or whatever that is not a good sign!!!!!