Bellazon

Have you girls ever kicked a guy in their "special" place?

Ness

Pshh, TBK, how could you be so lame ?!!

"If a man shot a woman's ovaries, he would be the scum of the earth, why is it different when a woman shoots a man's manhood?"

Did you really ask me that ?!! You ?!!! That ?!! Because I still think you're messing around. If you were in the Middle East, have you ever wondered why every man there can have 999 wives (legally) while the women, huh, can't even see their only husband until the wedding's day ?!! And if the bastard get caught sleeping with the 1000th woman, is it considered cheating ?!! HELL NO. That'd be his 1000th wife, but when the table is turned, you know what'll happen to the woman who sleeps with the 2nd man in her life ?!! "Would that be her 2nd husband, Heather ?!!" . Yeah, that'd be her 2nd husband, in hell, after she's burned and thrown with rocks to death. It's even funnier when the one who asked me the question is you, the jerk who flirts with everygirl in the forum. Do people call you man-whore when you do that ?!! Because people would only call me cheap whore if i do that, which i did :whistle: . But i don't give a shit.

#1 - I'd like to see your reaction if you were me. I'm the last male in my clan. There's a lot of pressure on me to successfully breed. Anything involving mutilation of the male reproductive organs scares me to death. I frequently overreact even when something just lightly taps my junk.

#2 - Things in this world are screwed up. Yesterday, some muslim guy in the neighbouring city beat his 16-year-old daughter to within an inch of her life, he even said he killed her when he called 911, all because she didn't want to wear her veil. That kind of stuff definately warrants groin shots so they can't contaminate the human genepool. However, I seem to be missing something when the typical guy, even the guy who flirts with every girl on the forum, is compared to this or the guy with 1000 wives.

#3 - I agree that women should be striong and stand up for themselves if they catch their husbands cheating. Kick the bastard out of the house and all that good shit. However, shooting your husband in the groin gives the wrong message and instead of being empowering to women, you appear to be yet another desparate, needy, and spiteful woman.

#3 - Toobs isn't commited to anyone. The idea of comparing him to someone who cheats is bogus.

#4 - Toobs knows he's a manwhore and expects to called as such... he would enjoy it too.

#5 - Toobs doesn't flirt with every girl on this forum.

#6 - Keyword: Forum. "Flirting" as you would called it doesn't count for much and even if this was real life, that kind of behaviour from single people of both genders isn't all that uncommon. The freedom to do that should be embraced while you're single.

#7 - Whoever called you a cheap whore is an effin skank.

#1: I don't care what scares you to death, how you feel or your inability to count from 1 to 7, but if i were you, i wish i were me.

#2, 3, 3 again, 4, 5, 6 : What is your point ?!! And is it necessary to say that i didn't compare you with the cheating bastard ?!! - "Toobs doesn't flirt with every girl on this forum." My bad, flirting as many as you can is different. Wait...is it?!! "Toobs knows he's a manwhore and expects to called as such... he would enjoy it too". Guess what Toobs ?!! Who the hell cares ?!! And what are these doing with our argument again ?!!!

#7 : Even i don't care, why should you ?!!

So TBK, your previous post proves nothing. I suggest you should do it again and this time, make it make sense.

what if they have HIV and tell you they don't have AIDS? :o

I've never met such a dumbass in my sucking career but if there is, i guess i'll be a Dracula with Aids, which doubles the danger in me. Can Aids kill Dracula ?!! No.

I've never met such a dumbass in my sucking career but if there is, i guess i'll be a Dracula with Aids, which doubles the danger in me. Can Aids kill Dracula ?!! No.

you should've just said that in the first place <_< You would've saved me a whole lot of trouble testing out the theory by breeding vampire turtles and giving them AIDS. On the plus side, I have an AIDS-infected vampire turtle army :shifty: SIC'EM GRAHAM!!! :rofl: It's funny because Graham is not a turtle name :rofl: it's more of an old man's name... like the ones that live in nursing homes and go to the toilet at 3.24pm sharp everyday...

Fine...

First I want to hear you justify why cheating on your wife merrits getting your balls blown off with a piece of lead.

The guy with 1000 wives, I will not justify however. That's not a moment of weakness, love, or even seeking unmet needs, it's just plain greedy.

Nonetheless... it's not really a valid argument to compare the two situations. These are two extremely different cultures and the people of one of them have been indoctrinated to believe that "honor killing" is justice. As twisted and evil we believe that is, they do not believe so but again... they've been raised that way and we have been raised a different way... where women are EQUAL. Equal, at least by my definition, does not translate into a woman having the right to shoot her husband in the nuts for cheating (this has high potential for being fatal by the way because the area is heavily dense with blood vessels) while a man does not have the right to beat his wife for the same offense (Also high risk of being fatal). Neither should take place in my opinion but as an educated woman living in North America, please justify why you believe the first is acceptable, even worthy of applause, while the other isn't. (I know I'm putting words in your mouth because you haven't really said anything about the second scenario not being acceptable).

PS. You may have been joking but I didn't think it was funny. :p

Ed - you didn't ask. :whistle:

TBK -"First I want to hear you justify why cheating on your wife merrits getting your balls blown off with a piece of lead."

Did i say that anywhere ?!! If i did, i'd like to see you point that out. C'mon.

"Equal, at least by my definition, does not translate into a woman having the right to shoot her husband in the nuts for cheating while a man does not have the right to beat his wife for the same offense"

Since when women have the right to do that ?!! You think she wouldn't go to jail afterward ?!! If we have the right to do that i'd buy me a gun and shoot everyman's nuts everyday for entertainment. And why my applause ?!! Because even she doesn't have the right to shoot him in the nuts, she's still doing it regardless. That's awesome. Although i'd prefer it if she shoots him in the brain, but i'll still give her an A+ in this case. "Ohmigawd, You're mean, Heather. I don't find it funny at all. please don't joke on that part." - *yawns* and yeah, i kinda understand your sense of humor... *snores*.

"Heather, I know I'm putting words in your mouth because..." - Haha, you wish.

Bluestar - No actually, i'm teaching. :whistle:

KaBu,

you know abt mah mom, right? :blink:

Well, she told me once, that they had a patient brought in the A & E,

because his wife tooQ his gun and shot him in his penis and testicles when she found out that he was cheating on her.

He was a policeman, that's why the gun's in the piQture.

:)

I don't know what that story's doing in here but let us give the woman with the gun a round of applause, yeah ?!!

Shooting in the brain... even worse actually.

As for your sense of humour... Sarcasm is a weapon of the weak mind. It can be funny once in a while but too often and it becomes pathetic and disrespectful.

So you have nothing to prove your point now ?!!

"Heather, Sarcasm is a weapon of the weak mind. It can be funny once in a while but too often and it becomes pathetic and disrespectful, :cry: "

Who the hell care ?! It's not my fault you can't catch up. :sleep:

So if you don't care, why bother posting again?

Hahahaha... I like how you added the cry smiley. A severely annoyed and turned off smiley would be more appropriate though. After all, I'm not the one who has to put some excuse on my signature so I don't have to feel bad about people not liking me.

It's not about not being able to catch up as it is about having to put up with reading garbage all the time. Sarcasm is often dry and creates a negative atmosphere. It's primary use is to insult people. Why don't you make an actual joke that has some thought process behind it once in a while?

Yeah... you kinda missed the whole point of that one didn't you?

It's about people's reactions, not the actual video itself.

Meaningful? Maybe not but people sure do a lot of funny things when they're about to get sick. That's why it was in such a meaningful sub forum in the first place. <-Hey look at that! I've starting to run out of somewhat tactful things to say and have resorted to sarcasm! <- Twice!

It's every bit as meaningless as the Alien vs. Predator vs. Heidi Klum thread but it doesn't take up any valuable realestate in the Babes section.

Again, why are you still posting if you don't care?

Obviously, I'm one of those idiots who can't catch up to your gleaming brilliance. Why bother wasting your time with me?

You're obviously not gonna change either so I'll leave it at that. Get over it.

Hahahaha... It's 7:20 in the morning, I've had 2 hours of sleep, and I still probably have about 8000000000000UI of caffeine pumping through my system... hence I woke up and can't get back to sleep again. The little bit of sleep has done some good though. I now realize I've skipped over some key sentances. Still... not laughing.

lol... I'm very impressed that you managed to think about linking this thread in your signature to recruit your homies that don't make their way to this section. Very good move. Perhaps someone will care. Maybe one of them will hurl an insult at me for being so dimwitted.

Really... I still can't tell where the seriousness starts and the sarcasm stops. Did you really try to justify the berzerk wife with Middle Eastern honor killing or was that just sarcasm? Blah... I'm spent. You have fun being a hypocrit or at least pretending to be one though. Either way, saying you don't care and then advertising this thread is kinda pathetic... or is it your funny way of proving your point that you don't care? You have me completely lost. There's a fine line between sarcasm and scincerity somewhere... I can't seem to find it. There's no way I can argue back without looking like a fool now is there?

FYI - I kinda knew you were being sarcastic. It's excpected from you. I just got sick of it and asked a serious question so maybe you would stop for a second and maybe get a real opinion from you... I just don't understand why you had to follow it up with such a ridiculous comparison and a personal attack.

I've only ever done it once when I was a kid because my brother was following me around everywhere, pulling stupid faces, making dumb noises, jumping around me, ripping everything out of my hands and throwing it across the room, calling me names and poking me and I had had enough. I had tried everything to get him to stop and that was my last resort. I have never and will never do it to any man again. I agree that kicking anyone in the groin should only be done in self-defence against physical assault.

I wonder if anyone here knows what the word 'misandry' means.

*strokes imaginary beard* Touche my evil vampiric blue blob, touche.

How dare you, Ed ?!! I'll make you suffer. *Clones Tooboku* Eddy, you evil bitch. I don't find it funny at all. I'm very sensitive when it comes to vampire, blue, explosion or pennis. :cry: DIEEEE!!!!! - Have enough ?!!

And for anyone who isn't patient enough to read TBK's paragraphs, the word "bullshit" should sum them up.

Ooooh, TBK, what now ?!! :heart: