Bellazon

Have you girls ever kicked a guy in their "special" place?

Ness

But nop. Once I really really really wanted to, and I went after the guy willing to do it, but after having the guy in front of me, I didn't have to guts to do it, since my cousin had told me before it hurts a lot, so..

...so you didn't give him a kick that sends his balls to his mouth ?!! Just because your cousin told you it hurts ?!! This is outrage!!!

... and why the hell do you think cheating warrants getting shot in the nuts?

You women are brutal I swear.

If a man shot a woman's ovaries, he would be the scum of the earth, why is it different when a woman shoots a man's manhood?

I genuinely hate you at this point Heather. I couldn't even joke about that.

... and why the hell do you think cheating warrants getting shot in the nuts?

You women are brutal I swear.

If a man shot a woman's ovaries, he would be the scum of the earth, why is it different when a woman shoots a man's manhood?

I genuinely hate you at this point Heather. I couldn't even joke about that.

Pshh, TBK, how could you be so lame ?!!

"If a man shot a woman's ovaries, he would be the scum of the earth, why is it different when a woman shoots a man's manhood?"

Did you really ask me that ?!! You ?!!! That ?!! Because I still think you're messing around. If you were in the Middle East, have you ever wondered why every man there can have 999 wives (legally) while the women, huh, can't even see their only husband until the wedding's day ?!! And if the bastard get caught sleeping with the 1000th woman, is it considered cheating ?!! HELL NO. That'd be his 1000th wife, but when the table is turned, you know what'll happen to the woman who sleeps with the 2nd man in her life ?!! "Would that be her 2nd husband, Heather ?!!" . Yeah, that'd be her 2nd husband, in hell, after she's burned and thrown with rocks to death. It's even funnier when the one who asked me the question is you, the jerk who flirts with everygirl in the forum. Do people call you man-whore when you do that ?!! Because people would only call me cheap whore if i do that, which i did :whistle: . But i don't give a shit.

HAHA, Dracula never dies.

Do vampires get AIDS? :blink: