Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

yeah, esp the ones that put symbols on her face and stuff. But I like the ones that seem to be inspired by her work. those are usually untouched and some artists do a good job. This artist was the most spot on, I saw the video of the tattoo and boy did he get those eyes right

, post-44858-0-1445988723-26167_thumb.jpg

in the video the guy was moving his arm to show it off and her eyes could see through your soul, like they do in real life lol. I think its cool because it speaks about her impact. Alot of people I have seen when they talk about getting them, its their choice to choose her specifically and they pay so much. One guy did for over $800 on the top of his head, said it was his most painful but he really wanted one of her.

yeah, esp the ones that put symbols on her face and stuff. But I like the ones that seem to be inspired by her work. those are usually untouched and some artists do a good job. This artist was the most spot on, I saw the video of the tattoo and boy did he get those eyes right

, post-19272-0-1445988723-54263_thumb.jpg

in the video the guy was moving his arm to show it off and her eyes could see through your soul, like they do in real life lol. I think its cool because it speaks about her impact. Alot of people I have seen when they talk about getting them, its their choice to choose her specifically and they pay so much. One guy did for over $800 on the top of his head, said it was his most painful but he really wanted one of her.

I love it!!!!!! this one is the bettest i've seen so far.A true masterpiece!!! :heart:  :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, EliSuperSaiyanv12 said:

Photoshop!! Damn that was a very embarassing finale. Steve Harvey :rofl:

Amazing that it was an international joke, even in areas where VS isn't that emphasized somebody thought of this lol

yeah that was pretty bad. Like it was embarrassing for all 3 of them on some kind of level lol

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...