Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

I'm a big fan of Adriana...

Sometimes I think Adriana is just mesmerizing.

I honestly think that she missed her calling as a hypnotist. ;) I'm only sorta kidding!

:wave: She is mesmerizing... especially her eyes. That is what I noticed first. I agree with you... sometime when I look at her pictures I'll just stare for a while. :laugh:

So do you mind me asking where you are from? :fun:

sorry to be ot, but I really didn't like Adri in the the Bare Bronze vid with Izabel. She was so animated- it came off fake and annoying. Her english was also very stilted...I don't just mean mispronounced words, just in general I would think that she could speak better English by now (as she has done in other interviews...duno what happened here) I don't just mean to bash her, some of the newbies might not know me b/c I don't post much anymore, but I've been an Adriana fan for years and this isn't just criticizing for the sake of being critical. I feel like she's had much better interviews (ex: VS swim 2002) and this was just...not one of my faves. Am I the only one who feels that way?

also, whoever did the makeup that dya, they made herTOO bronze!! I know you're promoting the product, but yuck. she's looked better

sorry to be ot, but I really didn't like Adri in the the Bare Bronze vid with Izabel. She was so animated- it came off fake and annoying. Her english was also very stilted...I don't just mean mispronounced words, just in general I would think that she could speak better English by now (as she has done in other interviews...duno what happened here) I don't just mean to bash her, some of the newbies might not know me b/c I don't post much anymore, but I've been an Adriana fan for years and this isn't just criticizing for the sake of being critical. I feel like she's had much better interviews (ex: VS swim 2002) and this was just...not one of my faves. Am I the only one who feels that way?

also, whoever did the makeup that dya, they made herTOO bronze!! I know you're promoting the product, but yuck. she's looked better

I don't know what you're referring to, but as a co-huge Adriana fan, I felt that she was a wee bit over-animated on TRL. But I don't know. If I were a 20-something, beautiful multimillionaire honestly, I'd probably be all over the place too :p

Yeah when you compare her to her earlier interviews when she was just goofing off and being herself, she was soo cute. She doesn't need to put on a show to make people like her.

Don't know about the pajama party, but I definitely heard about Ashlee Simpson joining Victoria's Secret. I was kind of blind to the decline in quality of their clothing, but THIS is an indication of just how low they've sunk. ASHLEE SIMPSON!?!? She looks like the spawn of a troll and cabbage patch kid. Who in their right mind would hire her to model underwear? Don't get me wrong, she's not entirely ugly, but she sure as hell ain't no Adriana or Alessandra (which is the standard of beauty for VS models). I don't think its fair when there are so many other gorgeous girls out there that are so much more qualified.

Edited by SontaSejou

I just found this out:

Buzz recently hit the Internet that pop tart Ashlee Simpson is the next spokesperson and model for Victoria's Secret Pink clothing line. TMZ did some digging and found out that Ashlee won't in fact be modeling or represeting the line, she will just be celebrating it with a live performance in NYC at Victoria's Secret's World's Largest Pajama Party July 19th. Sorry boys- but we won't be seeing Miss Simpson alongside Giselle in a Victoria's Secret catalog.

just to clear things up

I just found this out:

Buzz recently hit the Internet that pop tart Ashlee Simpson is the next spokesperson and model for Victoria's Secret Pink clothing line. TMZ did some digging and found out that Ashlee won't in fact be modeling or represeting the line, she will just be celebrating it with a live performance in NYC at Victoria's Secret's World's Largest Pajama Party July 19th. Sorry boys- but we won't be seeing Miss Simpson alongside Giselle in a Victoria's Secret catalog.

just to clear things up

so .. when do i get to meet your cousines? :laugh: :laugh: ;)

i agree with you. and i also just didnt like the way she looked...for some reason..did anyone noticed her tan looked a little fake? i mean i know she's tan but she looked rather orange.