Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

some friends of mine saw her in paris and they thought the same thing,but everyone has own opinions but you are lucky if you saw her she seems nice!could you talk to her?

well, she is very cool, she was with some friends and my girl said " ohhhhh MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOod" that's adriana lima , at that moment i didn't know her so i wasn't surprised at all but my girlfriend was ,you know ,almost cryin (she really loves Adriana, she wants to look like her ),sayin stupid stuffs like " i don't believe it , noooo that's impossible." that was the first I saw my girl friend behaved like that, so i was laughin and Adriana saw us and smiled me back. so i waved with the "hang loose"sign( stuff we do in brazil ) and she answerd me back ,being very cool ,calling us and askin if we were brazilian and all the stuff.

kiss.

thats great,so you met her in the street?my friends saw her in the street and they did not talk to her because they were shy but you are lucky.i think adri is relaxed when she s in paris because people dont recognise her i know some relatives who often saw her and people dont harass her because she not very famous here and i dont know if i would recognise her cause my friends say shes different ,shes pretty they say but not like the pictures...

thats great,so you met her in the street?my friends saw her in the street and they did not talk to her because they were shy but you are lucky.i think adri is relaxed when she s in paris because people dont recognise her i know some relatives who often saw her and people dont harass her because she not very famous here and i dont know if i would recognise her cause my friends say shes different ,shes pretty they say but not like the pictures...

no need to add somthing, you have said it all, really cute but far from the pics.

T'es donc francophone? c'est sur ici aux

1. That's kinda weird to hear about her smoking. usually models pay alot of attention towards their health and inner looks, cause their business is closely connected with beauty. I wouldn't even ask about it if I didn't see a pic of Adriana holding a cigarette. It thought it was just photoshot posing, I never thougth she was actually smoking till now.

2. What tattoo does she have? I mean a picture.

3. I read her voice is low bass. is that true?

1. That's kinda weird to hear about her smoking. usually models pay alot of attention towards their health and inner looks, cause their business is closely connected with beauty. I wouldn't even ask about it if I didn't see a pic of Adriana holding a cigarette. It thought it was just photoshot posing, I never thougth she was actually smoking till now.

2. What tattoo does she have? I mean a picture.

3. I read her voice is low bass. is that true?

3. To me her voice doesn't sound low bass. Many people say Alessandra Ambrosio's voice is low bass, you can decide if you go here

Adriana's Voice

:blink: Are you kiddin me...so many models smoke...it helps them keep their weight down. Sad but true!!

yeah, being healthy?, well lot of them take cocaine dude.

that's wierd cause their face are the best stuff they have and they can screw everything with that shit

yeah its really sad..gia was one of those supermodels that had their face screwed up for awhile but i don't think adriana really smokes any more..when she did lots of runway she used to smoke..and it makes sense..ya gotta be thin as a slice of paper

smoking doesnt really make you lose weight as much as it does to make you release stress. that's what it is there for. my father smokes a pack a day since he was 18 and he never lost weight so much as he just relaxed more often. she probably smokes becuase she needed to release stress. if she wanted to lose weight, there are alot of more accurate stuff for her to do that will make her lose weight. becuase that's not the true purpose of smoking and it hardly makes you lose weight.

i am not saying smoking is there only to lose weight but there are many effects of smoking....most notably loss of appetite..you don't feel like eating much after you smoke..maybe drink something after but not really eat...and maybe it was to relax her nerves..i don't know the reason why she smoked..but you can see her runway body correlating to when she was smoking.