Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

That's not the dealbreaker however. The dealbreaker is that I still haven't seen any solid evidence that points to her having had breast enlargement.

and we havent seen any evidence (most of us dont need to see evidence, as we know the truth) that points otherwise-hence, evidence that points she hasnt had it.

a few photos (real or now, maybe photoshopped, i dont even know the years and i cant trust you with it) are not a deal breaker for me.

maybe i should call up lenny and ask him? :rofl: cuz a man would know...or maybe he wouldnt know either...she was a virgin right??? :huh:

or maybe it was him who got them for her, they dated in the begginign of her career so its possible...those things cost money =)

ps:xeno dont go all crazy please, we are just discussing =)

i actually didnt read thouroughly your comment, its way too long and become very picky and technical.

i posted the photo in responce to the member above who said stg about the pic. so i posted it.

you're taking this to another level. i dont think i should answer each and every comment of yours, this thread is becoming obnoxious. its fan talk, where fans talk about stuff related to adri. im not a lawyer and not gonna go into technical terms.

we can simply agree to disagree,shall we? ;)

i actually didnt read thouroughly your comment, its way too long and become very picky and technical.

i posted the photo in responce to the member above who said stg about the pic. so i posted it.

you're taking this to another level. i dont think i should answer each and every comment of yours, this thread is becoming obnoxious. its fan talk, where fans talk about stuff related to adri. im not a lawyer and not gonna go into technical terms.

we can simply agree to disagree,shall we? ;)

Exactly, it's fan talk and judging from some of the comments you've made else where you're definately not a fan.. don't know why you're here. So the only one taking it to another level is you.

Why don't we just let sleeping dogs lie and shove the breast debate back under the carpet until someone new feels the need to bring it up yet again? You say you're having a debate and then choose to ignore the points made to disprove your theory, sounds like a poor sport to me. Good points Sheebshaq, now moving on.

post-17304-0-1445988720-42669_thumb.gif

I've just been lurking around here... I saw the part about the picture on the Ustream. It did sound like she was being sarcastic.

lool...i think you missed the point. because i smoke persoanlly (and even if i didnt) i wouldnt care....

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but if you didn't care you wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

So, I'm going to go back to lurking. (I'm a woman of very few words..)

post-17304-0-1445988720-47519_thumb.gif

I :heart: YOU!

:laugh: :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::grouphug:

Thanks for the support Meryl. It is highly appreciated :)

It takes more of a person to think about and see someone else's point of view and to find a way to agree with them. Its so much easier to trash someone and disagree with, just because....like several memebrs have already done so.

It's nice to see there are nice people on this forum too, even if it's rare ;)

Not to discount either side on this and forgive me if I sound ignorant, but does it really matter if she ahs or hasn’t had implants? She is in a business where one’s looks are the only key to success, so if her, or any other model, does have surgery to help them with their career, what harm does it do?

It’s not like an athlete taking a illegal PED to help them perform better.

Or is it more being disillusioned that she was not all natural (which I doubt there are many models around that are).

If she has had any done, I find it hard to tell the difference, especially since a woman’s body can change after having a baby. And IF she has had some work done, well at least she didn’t go overboard with it, like some tend to do.

Thanks for the support Meryl. It is highly appreciated :)

It takes more of a person to think about and see someone else's point of view and to find a way to agree with them. Its so much easier to trash someone and disagree with, just because....like several memebrs have already done so.

It's nice to see there are nice people on this forum too, even if it's rare ;)

EXACTLY! That says it all. :laugh:

^she never claimed to be perfect...everyone needs to calm down & realize that we will never know. NEVER. unless you've had the honor of feelin her up ;)

we only have opinions & pictures that can be retouched by anyone in the world, which have werid angles & shadows;-flat to full. whatever.

:heart:

^she never claimed to be perfect...everyone needs to calm down & realize that we will never know. NEVER. unless you've had the honor of feelin her up ;)

we only have opinions & pictures that can be retouched by anyone in the world, which have werid angles & shadows;-flat to full. whatever.

:heart:

Now that sounds pretty dead on dizzy. Amen

Not to discount either side on this and forgive me if I sound ignorant, but does it really matter if she ahs or hasn’t had implants? She is in a business where one’s looks are the only key to success, so if her, or any other model, does have surgery to help them with their career, what harm does it do?

It’s not like an athlete taking a illegal PED to help them perform better.

Or is it more being disillusioned that she was not all natural (which I doubt there are many models around that are).

If she has had any done, I find it hard to tell the difference, especially since a woman’s body can change after having a baby. And IF she has had some work done, well at least she didn’t go overboard with it, like some tend to do.

I actually think that models who have had plastic surgery can be likened to athletes & doping in a way. In both cases the people who model / play sports are already good but some of them go under the knife / do drugs to get an edge over their competition. That puts pressure on others who are "natural". Whether the others will cave under the pressure or not is another matter.

The way I feel about someone's plastic surgery depends on what kind of message they try to send. If the say stuff like "Oh, just love your body! Inner beauty counts, not outside beauty!" and they have had plastic surgery... They are being a hypocrite. They should own up and say "Okay, I have had plastic surgery and I don't think there is anything wrong with that / I have done it but wouldn't do it again". It's not cool to lie about it because models, actresses etc. are portrayed as examples of what is beautiful and therefore surgery isn't just their business.

It's kind of sad that if you are naturally beautiful others might not believe you because there are tons of people out there who lie about their surgically enhanced looks.

^and this is why i respect Tyra (not to be off-topic, just wanna mention one expample) and she stated in her show, that she purposefully removed her make-up, had a doc feel her breast, etc...and constantly reassuared the audience of her real natural look. Just because she is aware how many teens watch her and think: Omg, I can never be like her. I can never be so beautiful.

And this is why I couldnt help but comment and agree with you and add that it is so damn important for celebrities to own up to their stupid body changes and all the fake stuff they eat, they put on themselves, etc....

and i really hope adriana isnt one of them....because honestly, i know kids who would watch her for days on tv and eventually commit a suicide because they think they werent born as perfect as their idol (model) who in the end turns out to be not so natural.

sad story but true.

:(