Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

^^i guess she did. and i dont think its a big deal. all models smoke at one point in their career. some never quit (the lovely daria :heart: )

so if she did smoke that doesnt bother me.

what bothers me is that she is trying to look PERFECT and basically say how she has no flows. Which isnt true.....

who cares if she used to smoke. Smoking is not a crime or anything. The woman is not perfect like anyone else so I don't see why certain people like to nitpick at her to no end. Everything that is being talked about are little tiny things that don't really make or break a person's character :) none of us know her personally so we should be focusing on her career and not little personal traits that none of us can say for certain is true or not seeing as we don't know her :) :)

lool...i think you missed the point. because i smoke persoanlly (and even if i didnt) i wouldnt care....

the thing that everyone IS pissed at is that adriana cant admit it and tries to look perfect. and this is just one simple example of her character and how she is.

its not about the smoking. no one here cares if she smokes, they care if she lies or not...

No dear, she was being sarcastic with the smoking thing...so sarcasm in itself is kind of like Duh yea I did it.

With the virgin thing, she never took it back, it lines up with her being such a religious girl (again she wanted to be a nun for goodness sake) what is so hard to believe she was a virgin?

She's sarcastic and religious...

since when has this become "hey I have no life so I pick on models" thread?

post-33198-0-1445988719-12485_thumb.gif

I've just been lurking around here... I saw the part about the picture on the Ustream. It did sound like she was being sarcastic.

lool...i think you missed the point. because i smoke persoanlly (and even if i didnt) i wouldnt care....

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but if you didn't care you wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

So, I'm going to go back to lurking. (I'm a woman of very few words..)

post-33198-0-1445988719-15011_thumb.gif

the thing that everyone IS pissed at is that adriana cant admit it and tries to look perfect. and this is just one simple example of her character and how she is.

its not about the smoking. no one here cares if she smokes, they care if she lies or not...

Exactly my point who cares if she lies or not about smoking because it's not a big enough deal to start questioning her ethics lol. I agree with sprinklesofcrazy why bring it up at all. The girl is amazingly beautiful, with an awesome career (at the top of the top), she seems very down to earth in interviews etc etc. So i just don't get the little nitpicking is all

Anyways sprinkle that Gif is hilarious lol! What's that from i gotta know :laugh:

post-18831-0-1445988719-34004_thumb.gif

I've just been lurking around here... I saw the part about the picture on the Ustream. It did sound like she was being sarcastic.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but if you didn't care you wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

So, I'm going to go back to lurking. (I'm a woman of very few words..)

post-18831-0-1445988719-36257_thumb.gif

I :heart: YOU!

:laugh: :laugh:

Just on a side note, I personally think if there's any controversial debate the conversation should probably be moved to general discussion in her subforum. This is after all "fan talk" where you get to ooh and ahh over her accomplishments or something, (not to clear) but I think the more negative or controversial subjects would be better suited to general discussion. Just my two cents :idk: