Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

^ Good. ;)

Anyway, I'm very glad you met her... you deserved to.

I hope that more of her fans will be able to meet her!

So would you say she was the nicest that you've met?

All the models I have met were pretty nice...with the exception of Heidi, but you know all about that :p

Thank you so much PC for sharing your story. Your hugging picture was the best fan interaction picture from the whole trip. She was absolutely beaming giving you that hug.

Awww...you think so??? :blush:

Pink, how she smells? How she looked in real world? She was very thin? Tell us more please!!! :hug: :hug:

LOL...I think you are like the third person asking how did she smell :laugh: She smelled nice. I cannot pinpoint what fragrance she was wearing, but if I smelled it again I will tell you :) Yes, she was very thin. I expected her to be taller. Overall, it was a nice experience :hehe:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday Sasha! :)

And what a great present. That book is a treasure chest and a hallmark in VS history. Seriously. Probably the best piece of print work VS has ever done. Simply stunning all the way through (from what I've seen anyway). It's nice to know at least one copy ended up in good hands (with a true fan).

Guard it with your life! j/k ;)