Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

Welcome to the Adriana Lima Fan Talk thread.

This is where fans of Adriana talk about fan-related stuff, including anything that is not a news item or general discussion related.

You could also post a fan letter and who knows? Adriana just may read it in twenty years.

Edited by PinkCouture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of the more popular Adriana sites that used her VS images got notices asking them to remove the images. I know dcrim's site had that issue. One of the earlier incarnations of jmarck's site encountered that problem as well.

I think i wanna make a adriana lima website.. or maybe a victorias secret model website..

I just dont feel like buying a domain. lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Free-Domain... :D

Hey, what is your profession? Or do you study computer science?

Some of the more popular Adriana sites that used her VS images got notices asking them to remove the images. I know dcrim's site had that issue. One of the earlier incarnations of jmarck's site encountered that problem as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats dumb:(

and lol i dont have a profession.. lala im a sophomore in highschool ;D

thats dumb:(

and lol i dont have a profession.. lala im a sophomore in highschool ;D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok... I don`t know what dumb is... I know dumb-ass :D and dumb-bells, but dumb alone :blink:

And a free domain is for ex. http://my.dot.tk/cgi-bin/bn01a.taloha?flddomainname=TK

hmmm sophomore... then you must be between 14 and 18 and you have more skills in Adobe ect. as me. Damn :blush:

Oohh sry Neo for OT :(

@MilkGirl aaah sry I LOVE ADRIANA, waht is xanga

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, I've heard about that and you would think Victoria's Secret would be happy that their photos are being noticed by fans in order to make her an actual fan site, seeing as she doesn't have an actual offical website. It's kind of pointless to try and make fans take down photos of someone they admire because of something stupid like that.

I think i am going to make a vs models fansite (idc about victorias secret saying anything, if/when they do ill just take down their pictures, cause ill be adding other pictures too... like overall any pictures of them..theyll probably all have their own section on it.. i havent thought about how i want to set it up its just an idea right now)

I'll include

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Tyra Banks

Heidi Klum

Ana Beatriz Barros

Karolina Kurkova

Gisele Bundchen

I've made alot of websites, but i always get bored of them and never update. lmao, im sure i wont with this one though.. now i just have to start :| i probably will over the weekend and work on it during spring break...

:D

I have to think of the type of layout i want..hmm..

I hate coding things :|

You know, I've heard about that and you would think Victoria's Secret would be happy that their photos are being noticed by fans in order to make her an actual fan site, seeing as she doesn't have an actual offical website. It's kind of pointless to try and make fans take down photos of someone they admire because of something stupid like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly

I think i am going to make a vs models fansite (idc about victorias secret saying anything, if/when they do ill just take down their pictures, cause ill be adding other pictures too... like overall any pictures of them..theyll probably all have their own section on it.. i havent thought about how i want to set it up its just an idea right now)

I'll include

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Tyra Banks

Heidi Klum

Ana Beatriz Barros

Karolina Kurkova

Gisele Bundchen

I've made alot of websites, but i always get bored of them and never update. lmao, im sure i wont with this one though.. now i just have to start :| i probably will over the weekend and work on it during spring break...

:D

I have to think of the type of layout i want..hmm..

I hate coding things :|

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

changed my mind.. its gunna be only the 5 angels:)