Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

Just wanted to let everyone know I have just finished enabling adrianalimafan.net for PicLens, the awesome and free Firefox/IE/Safari plugin that lets you view gorgeous full-screen slideshows of images on the web!

If you have this plugin installed, go to any gallery, like this one or this one, and either click the Start Slideshow link, or hover over an image and click the grey Play button that appears. This will bring up the full-screen display from where you can flip through the "wall" of images, zoom in with your scroll wheel or play them all as a slideshow. I thought this sorta thing would be the perfect way to see Adriana images in a more beautiful and fun way than usual lol!

post-5998-1205075705_thumb.jpg post-5998-1205075732_thumb.jpg

Hope you guys like - please let me know if you have any problems with it, or any comments - I'd love some feedback on this!! :wave:

I just installed the plug-in and tried it out. What a cool, immersive way to browse through your galleries. Worked like a charm :gocho:

• 3 weeks later...

:dance: :hell yea!: Excuse my excitement, but the mailman just came, and brought me the following:

post-5998-0-1445988712-52949_thumb.jpg post-5998-0-1445988712-59427_thumb.jpg post-5998-0-1445988712-67034_thumb.jpg

It's the GUESS? Fall 2000 catalog, in perfect condition. :drool: Loads of pictures of Adriana, a good few which I have never seen before, not even in LQ! It's pretty rare, I can't remember even seeing it on eBay before! Guess what I'll be scanning all afternoon! ;)

:dance: :hell yea!: Excuse my excitement, but the mailman just came, and brought me the following:
post-9234-0-1445988713-24936_thumb.jpg post-9234-0-1445988713-31371_thumb.jpg post-9234-0-1445988713-3262_thumb.jpg

It's the GUESS? Fall 2000 catalog, in perfect condition. :drool: Loads of pictures of Adriana, a good few which I have never seen before, not even in LQ! It's pretty rare, I can't remember even seeing it on eBay before! Guess what I'll be scanning all afternoon! ;)

Guys, i miss Laffy. :(

Meet too! but she will be back in like 2-3 months. :(

Do you keep in touch with her? ;)

I wonder if she has been visiting BZ and knows the enormous amount of AdriatiQ updates!

No, I don't really keep in touch with her but in her last post she mentioned that

she would be back in July. :)

I hope that she'll able to drop by, sometime.

It's great that Cypress is baQ, too.