Bellazon

Advertisements

Neo52285

• 3 weeks later...

found these. first ones mossimo the second is armani. Notice how in the armani shoot they seemed to slowly get undressed? at the beginning they are both clothed with coats and everything and then by the end they are just wearing the jeans!. im sure they would have made them take off the jeans too if it wasnt a jeans advertisment. <_< :blink: :) anyway. enjoy!

:( i think it happens to everyone's favorite model they fade, like leatitia she was my number one girl like i wish i was her and everything thought she was perfect and would be the number one model forever, like but then all of sudden they like dissapear i hate to say this but Adri only has about a year left, two if she is lucky i love her and thinks she is the most beautiful woman alive walking this earth but eventually the stupid fashion people will say that ugly is the new pretty i mean you've seen it now with all the ugly looking models in magazines and stuff, omg! im in tears... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: