Bellazon

Advertisements

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ekn said:

+1 more from Puma

871A26A7-B8B9-40AD-AE7A-4E6501E4EA75.thumb.jpeg.08619c07fc16ac3f4ee9f52ddb63e3d7.jpeg

On 3/26/2020 at 12:34 PM, dilhixitah said:

two more

adriana.jpg 

@ekn Tnak you

These two photo and 3 more from this set were sent to my phone as a photo of a notification by Pumatrac app but when i tap on the link, the page i was directed to was totally different . So i saw the rest of this set but i couldn't download or see them on the actually page. Can someone grab them?

• 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, ekn said:

I don't know what this brand is but i'm beyond happy she finally did an Advertisement campaign.❤️❤️

From their website a company that makes not-plasitc water and beverages containers, with ecology and sustainability in mind.

25 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Waterdrops x Adriana Lima

7F88A60C-6E4A-4FBD-9515-062886D79933.thumb.png.8bb38db216cc0ed0a8ffd312c818fe5b.png

Oh my God , first a runway show now campaign. Runways and magazine editorial do not pay much but i assume campaigns like this does, right? Especially, if we consider she is pregnant, she must get paid well.

7 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

From their website a company that makes not-plasitc water and beverages containers, with ecology and sustainability in mind.

That is a good news because sick-minded people can not find shit to talk about this time.

Just now, patt said:

That is a good news because sick-minded people can not find shit to talk about this time.

Maybe I am too much of a misanthrope, but I'm pretty sure they will find something about this one too, people are very creative in finding the most idiotic reasons to criticize who is better then them just for jealousy

13 minutes ago, patt said:

Oh my God , first a runway show now campaign. Runways and magazine editorial do not pay much but i assume campaigns like this does, right? Especially, if we consider she is pregnant, she must get paid well.

probably. because it's a collaboration. which I'm assuming means she was part of the design process and should be getting paid for them to use her name on the product.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

I was so wrong about her going ghost for pregnancy and I am glad lol

eh lol. she was a ghost for a sold month. but not gonna blame her. although this is great she is back to working currently.