Bellazon

Advertisements

Neo52285

Really interesting interview, she tlalsk about who inspired the 4 glasses models, her career, teasing the upcoming lingerie (YES) and beauty line. She says one of the axpects that made her change agency is that she has more creative freedom of chosing what she wants to do with them.

Considering she is still with Maybelline, I guess her first step in the beauty world will be a collab like Gigi did. As for the lingerie, I hope she goes in a La Perla direction with classy, elegant design and not the trashy, basic way most of models go :ninja: 

24 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Considering she is still with Maybelline, I guess her first step in the beauty world will be a collab like Gigi did. As for the lingerie, I hope she goes in a La Perla direction with classy, elegant design and not the trashy, basic way most of models go :ninja: 

It is actually a skincare line "facial cream,mask, perfume or possible candle" so she is safe with her Maybelline contract

9 minutes ago, Corner said:

I hope she finds it in her heart to post these

Hopefully, she would post it per piece. And she would do IG post for sample