Bellazon

Advertisements

Neo52285

Adriana's Kia's Ad

post-52159-0-1446011538-84889_thumb.png

"The Cars Brand "Kia" has now the chance do creat the Sexiest Car's Commercial of the History, because Adriana Lima is starring their new Ad and TV Commercial, wich will air during the Superbowl!

The USA Today reports that besides Adriana Lima the 60 seconds long Kia Super Bowl ad has rock band Mötley Crüe and martial arts fighter Chuck Liddell.

In the commercial, Adriana gonna be wearing a biquini, as you can see in this post's picture, wich was released by Kia.

In 2008, Adriana also got a commercial during the Superbol. This one was the most watched of the history!"

Adriana's Kia's Ad

kia-super-bowl-2012-ad-lima.png

"The Cars Brand "Kia" has now the chance do creat the Sexiest Car's Commercial of the History, because Adriana Lima is starring their new Ad and TV Commercial, wich will air during the Superbowl!

The USA Today reports that besides Adriana Lima the 60 seconds long Kia Super Bowl ad has rock band Mötley Crüe and martial arts fighter Chuck Liddell.

In the commercial, Adriana gonna be wearing a biquini, as you can see in this post's picture, wich was released by Kia.

In 2008, Adriana also got a commercial during the Superbol. This one was the most watched of the history!"

Seriously? this is not Adriana! It's just the representation of her from a wet fantasy video game of a 18 years old dude!

Adriana's Kia's Ad

post-50597-0-1446011542-35039_thumb.png

My gosh, what have they done to goddess Adriana?? :shock:

This is so awfully photoshopped. Really bad work. :(

I'm a huge fan too but I don't like every picture of Dri and I don't have to even if I love her! But I think the bad pictures are more product of the photoshopping that VS is doing than for her making a bad face.

They supposedly have techniques to make them more even more beautiful: lights, good quality photography... but yeah, VS is VS and it's like WHAT? I srsly don't get this people... it's like they do it omn purpose I don't think ANY vs model should be photoshopped for their catalogue pictures...

where do they left the thing about Feeling great in your own body... they are saying all the time the same thing.. that you need to feel sexy and that you are sexy but I wouldn't trust a brand that says that and THEEEN... photoshops all their pictures, if you know what I mean :) and no I'm not saying that they have bad products because I haven't even touched nothing made by VS.

...where do they left the thing about Feeling great in your own body... they are saying all the time the same thing.. that you need to feel sexy and that you are sexy but I wouldn't trust a brand that says that and THEEEN... photoshops all their pictures, if you know what I mean :) and no I'm not saying that they have bad products because I haven't even touched nothing made by VS.

There is a fragrance 'Nothing' by VS? :whistle:

I'm jk I totally agree with the essence of what you are saying. Get it essence!!! hahah I'm on form today.

• 2 weeks later...