Bellazon

Advertisements

Neo52285

Wow at the Givenchy ad! She looks like a Gothic goddess and the killer stare of her feline eyes! She IS the star of this campaign (even though it's a preview haha) and if she'll be in group shots as well? I think she's also likely to do the Givenchy eyewear too.

It's been a while since she's done a high fashion campaign cause the last one she did was Armani's White fragrance. When I saw the outfit she was wearing, I was happy because I figure she might wear that one in the campaign :laugh:.

Wow at the Givenchy ad! She looks like a Gothic goddess and the killer stare of her feline eyes! She IS the star of this campaign (even though it's a preview haha) and if she'll be in group shots as well? I think she's also likely to do the Givenchy eyewear too.

It's been a while since she's done a high fashion campaign cause the last one she did was Armani's White fragrance. When I saw the outfit she was wearing, I was happy because I figure she might wear that one in the campaign :laugh:.

her armani white fragance ads didnt seem high fashion at all! her breasts looked big and her t-shirt was wet and she was wearing panties while all on some male model in romantic positions...those ads dont seem high fashion at all and make me :x ....but i thought she did emporio armani also? it says so on fashionmodeldirectory.com

her armani white fragance ads didnt seem high fashion at all! her breasts looked big and her t-shirt was wet and she was wearing panties while all on some male model in romantic positions...those ads dont seem high fashion at all and make me :x

Oh really? But the Givenchy pic above tingles your fancy?

:yuckky:

I actually enjoyed this advertisement she shot for Givenchy. Its much different that how we would usually see Adriana but it also gives us a glimpse of a darker more fiercer part of her. I think she did a really good job portraying this type of person and she looks gorgeous either way! :flower: :hehe:

• 1 month later...