Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

OMG, I recognized the guy who's carrying Adriana on his shoulders in that editorial. I was like "is that who I think it is?". Then I noticed his tattoo and my suspicion was confirmed. His name is Mauricio Rua (also known as "Shogun"). He's from Brazil and is one of the best MMA fighters in the world (16-2-0), widely regarded as THE BEST in his weight class.

Here's a picture:

http://www.ufcdaily.com/wp-content/uploads..._shogun_rua.jpg

Here's a video of him fighting (not for the faint of heart):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JspPl9TIf70

Here's an interview (I assume he's speaking Portuguese):

I'm a huge fan of Shogun and a huge fan of Adriana so seeing Adriana on top of Shogun like that was pretty damn cool :clap:

Does anyone have that picture in better quality?

I know jas already posted scans, but I picked up my copy of Vanity Fair today and made scans too. :) Here's the Adriana ones - I absolutely love the second one! She looks so pretty there. :D

Vanity Fair, September 2007

vanityfairseptember2007xi7.th.jpg vanityfairseptember2007ad8.th.jpg

I posted the Ana Beatriz scan in her thread, and I'll scan the rest of the editorial & cover tomorrow - my kittens are driving me insane today lol, and won't leave me alone! :p

Scans by me. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)

Yea, Gisele is on the cover but it's a very nice cover. Mario Testino is a fantastic photographer.

Anyway, I have a question... on the cover it says:

Viva Brazil!!

Starring

GISELE

And the new girls

(And boys!) from Ipanema

Ipanema is Gisele's line of sandals right? Since Adriana and Alessandra are featured in the magazine's Viva Brazil editorial, does that mean they are some of the "new girls from Ipanema" (helping Gisele promote the sandals), or are Adriana and Alessandra just not mentioned on the cover at all, even indirectly?

EDIT: Ah, I guess it's just a play on words, "Girls from Ipanema", because apparently Ipanema is a famous Brazilian beach and there is a famous song also called "The girl from Ipanema"...