Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

those pictures are really lovely.

but, i don't get why she lied. it's really not that big of a deal to not be a virgin at her age. i don't get it. the only thing that makes sense, like a few people said, was that she was trying to build up her image.

Katie Holmes. Hilary Duff. The football player Kaka and his young bride. What do they have in common? They have declared everything, before the wedding: "I will remain a virgin until marriage". Aspiration confided also from the sensual Adriana Lima. That here, however, it does a rotten half hour back. She, that months does, to Manhattan, would have slapped Wenzeslas, the fianc

Thanks I still love and admire Adriana. I'm not dissapointed because I was a bit skeptical when she did the GQ interview. Her being a virgin or not is non of my business and its good she came out and told the truth. Good Job Adriana!

those pictures are really lovely.

but, i don't get why she lied. it's really not that big of a deal to not be a virgin at her age. i don't get it. the only thing that makes sense, like a few people said, was that she was trying to build up her image.

Yaa i know . I am just a bit dissappointed . Cuz she was/is that modest sweet girl , that doesn't care what anybody thinks and , she wasn't "ashamed" to confess that she's a virgin , but now it all comes to a lie i am not suprised that much but i still kinda am , becouse of the fact that she lied , uh what the hell. Like she says she eats whatever and never extersiced in her life...I don't know to believe that or not...She must of went to the gym atleast once...

Oh w/e i still loooe & adore her...

Thanks for the translation, Rayne.

I suppose Adriana's English is much worse than I thought! She may not be a virgin, but she still is a genuine person. That's the important thing. I only defended her virginity because I always thought she was genuine. Otherwise, I couldn't care less. ;) :laugh:

Thanks for the translation, Rayne.

I suppose Adriana's English is much worse than I thought! She may not be a virgin, but she still is a genuine person. That's the important thing. I only defended her virginity because I always thought she was genuine. Otherwise, I couldn't care less. ;) :laugh:

(OT: you have alessia ventura on your avatar....wow :wub: )