Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

I didnt get to read the whole interview, but it seems the first page of the editorial is an interview with her agent. the second is the one with adriana, and i have to say everyone, she is not the person i thought she would be. she claims that everyone misunderstood her about the virgin thing, that her english is not perfect so everyone misunderstood her meaning. second, she claims that it was a "message" to the teenagers. well i have something to say, teens and people in general are going to have sex no matter becuase schools partially help it (i've seen schools where the staff hand out condoms and so forth) and the whole entertainment buissness is all about selling sex.

what makes her think she herself is going to change all that? it wasnt a message or a misunderstanding, it was to protect her image and to make herself look like a saint. it was obvious when the interveiwer had asked "is everything in the interview you said in GQ falso?" and her answer was: "i wont say anything till you see my agent" so clearly, she followed her agent's given advice to blow up a publicity about her image by telling the world she's a virgin, and then she let's loose the truth (i guess she saw all those jokes people were making about her and not to mention there were alot of people who had trouble beileving her) so she didnt want to make herself look like a liar, and claims it was a "misunderstanding" or a "message to the teens". i myself am very dissapointed, but hey. show buissness will do this to you.

it wasnt a message or a misunderstanding, it was to protect her image and to make herself look like a saint.

I really like her but i have to say that you're totally right. ''any publicity is good publicity'' and they all know it.well,if that's the way it is...let it be.

it wasnt a message or a misunderstanding, it was to protect her image and to make herself look like a saint.

I really like her but i have to say that you're totally right. ''any publicity is good publicity'' and they all know it.well,if that's the way it is...let it be.

yeah i know what you mean. i'm just very dissapointed.

Grazie shirak, che sorpresa....(NOT)

It's long, not that interesting in some parts

I'll translate the parts of interest until someone else does the whole thing. P.S. my Italian is not so good, beware for lots of errors

starts at "Hai pregato?"

Did/Do you pray?

Yes, of course, I pray often. I pray before every fashion show b/c I get scared like it's my first time.

Faith/religion is important to you?

Very very important. I received a very Catholic education at a school with nuns. Every time I return to my home in Brazil I visit my nun teachers.

Do you attend church? (Are you a churchgoer?)

Yes, in NY I attend an Italian church between Bleeker St. and Carmine (Hey I know where that is!!). There is a mass in Brazilian, there are a lot of Brazilians there.

You seem to be very tied to traditional values. Will you marry?

Yes, of course. I don't know when, but I am sure I want to get married.

Could you live with someone without being married?

No, absolutely not.

Then that brings me to believe that your interview with GQ was true after all?

I don't want to talk about that, have you spoken to my agent?

Of course, but if you want to correct something..

I'll tell you one thing: it was a misunderstanding. as you can see my English isn't perfect

I have trouble with English too (i think that's what it says). And so, is it true that you are a virgin or not?

I won't tell you if what I said was true or false. But true or not, that statement/affirmation/declaration is a good message for teenagers.

Then you won't touch the controversy you started..

I'll tell you again that ______________ (not sure how to translate that). But I've seen that normal people think that we models live crazy lives _____ give a positive and healthy message was important.

(no idea what that gigundo paragraph that starts with "non sono stata ferita" says, not enough to translate anyhow.

You are a PAP

A PAP?

You're engaged to royalty and you don't know what PAPs are? Park Avenue Princesses

(She laughs. I play the last card up my sleeve)

Do you know that I have a photo with Wenzeslas?

(She opens her eyes wide in surprise) Are you joking?

No, we met at a wedding and someone photographed us

Will you send it to me?

Of course. You are in love, aren't you?

He's the man of my life. (And as you know, it's hard to deny the man of one's life...or "To the man in one's life, as one knows, it's hard to say no...)

Uhm...this interview didn't make me hate her or anything, but my adoration of her has been fading and let's just say this didn't restore any of it. Disappointing? Perhaps, but you can't really blame her...

At least I practiced some italian. Sorry for the parts I didn't know, maybe someone else can fill in

Edited by Iris

from "A"(italian weekly magazine... i konw the scans are terrible, please someone edit! :p

Heres my attempt, i had to free rotate a few of them, manual RGB colour correct the colour ones and moire pattern remove all. The Moire pattern is so fierce some of the sharpness on her features is lost, can someone else give this a try. The 2 page B&W one fit together with too much of a gap so the hair had to go :)

italianweekly3wp0.th.jpg

italianweekly4mg0.th.jpgitalianweekly4anw4.th.jpg

italianweekly2rs9.th.jpg

italianweekly1mf0.th.jpgitalianweekly1arq2.th.jpg

Could you live with someone without being married?

No, absolutely not.

Then that brings me to believe that your interview with GQ was true after all?

I don't want to talk about that, have you spoken to my agent?

Of course, but if you want to correct something..

I'll tell you one thing: it was a misunderstanding. as you can see my English isn't perfect

I have trouble with English too (i think that's what it says). And so, is it true that you are a virgin or not?

I won't tell you if what I said was true or false. But true or not, that statement/affirmation/declaration is a good message for teenagers.

Then you won't touch the controversy you started..

I'll tell you again that ______________ (not sure how to translate that). But I've seen that normal people think that we models live crazy lives _____ give a positive and healthy message was important.

(no idea what that gigundo paragraph that starts with "non sono stata ferita" says, not enough to translate anyhow.

You are a PAP

A PAP?

You're engaged to royalty and you don't know what PAPs are? Park Avenue Princesses

(She laughs. I play the last card up my sleeve)

Do you know that I have a photo with Wenzeslas?

(She opens her eyes wide in surprise) Are you joking?

No, we met at a wedding and someone photographed us

Will you send it to me?

Of course. You are in love, aren't you?

He's the man of my life. (And as you know, it's hard to deny the man of one's life...or "To the man in one's life, as one knows, it's hard to say no...)

Uhm...this interview didn't make me hate her or anything, but my adoration of her has been fading and let's just say this didn't restore any of it. Disappointing? Perhaps, but you can't really blame her...

At least I practiced some italian. Sorry for the parts I didn't know, maybe someone else can fill in

she says that wht she said was a message to teenagers about virginity ... haha then i think shes not a virgin after all i mean commonnn she dated leny kravitz u cant date him without sexual contact of some sort