Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Bloody hell ?. Modem day Sophia Loren. It's quite telling how this woman remains the undisputed queen of classy-sexy after  so many years. No other model can hold a candle to this editorial. I cringe at the thought of trying to compare this ed to the other models' attempt at sexy in the past so many years.

This is a solid reminder of her unparalleled position as the sexiest model of her time.

And I'm glad we have this as a reminder.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

This cover and ed is for sure one of her best. it is getting so much attention on social media and people are saying it reminds them that today's younger generation models aren't as good anymore. I think alot of people loved it

I agree. Even people on tFS are loving it... And that rarely happens with Adriana. ;) 

Thread cleaned. Guys, personal issues don't belong in the model topics. If you must have such discussions, please do it off the board or via PM. Please also try to be mindful of the thin line between expressing opinions/constructive criticism (which we're okay with) and baiting/bashing (which we’re not okay with). This is not limited to the models featured here, it also includes your fellow members.

As always, if anyone has any questions, feel free to message me. For now, let's get back to the topic at hand.

Ta everyone for your cooperation. :heythere:

• 3 weeks later...