Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

The hate on tFS is real. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt before, but there is no denying this is an amazing cover. Her best even.

oh so you have been noticing the crazies down there? :laugh: Her success this year isn't sitting well with them. I can imagine the raving comments if this was Daria W or some high fashion model who always look like they're constipated.

The hate on tFS is real. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt before, but there is no denying this is an amazing cover. Her best even.

Basic bitches can't deal with the slayage 

It's an AMAZING cover. Probably one of Adriana's best cover ever, can't wait for the editorial

How is this tacky... its not tacky at all and it I think its the best one this year.

There are just some people, no matter what adriana does/or has done to improve her career further, will not give her the respect she deserves. People who don't like Adriana are like that and its for all the wrong reasons

she looks great. this cover is nice. And its Vogue Paris. end of.