Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

I used to post on Chilax (as Anastasia, if anyone remembers) but haven't been interested in models or fashion in years and years...I just came across some recent Adriana editorial pictures through a Google image search that linked back to here, and :heart::heart::heart:

I think my crush just reignited :blush:

Thank you all for the scans; I'm going to enjoy catching up.

I used to post on Chilax (as Anastasia, if anyone remembers) but haven't been interested in models or fashion in years and years...I just came across some recent Adriana editorial pictures through a Google image search that linked back to here, and :heart: :heart: :heart:

I think my crush just reignited :blush:

Thank you all for the scans; I'm going to enjoy catching up.

I remember you, you had a scan site too right?

New article on Istoe Gente:

http://istoegente.terra.com.br/noticias/mo...exy-do-planeta/

post-5998-0-1446020369-22858_thumb.jpg post-5998-0-1446020369-34199_thumb.jpg post-5998-0-1446020369-35459_thumb.jpg

istoegente.terra.com.br

Google-translated:

The world's sexiest

Considered the most sexy models.com the site, the top Adriana Lima tells how the family can care and still collect $ 8 million per year

She can not explain right, down to something like a 'premonition' of childhood. But Adriana Lima girl who knew from Salvador, his hometown, was too small for your dreams. "I felt that my life would reach the world in some way. I never thought it would be a model but had this feeling, which could not explain. " The omen was confirmed and was beyond expectations. About to turn 30 in June, Adriana is considered the world's sexiest model by models.com reputable site - surpassing even the fellow Gisele Bundchen. Good curves, also good billing: they were only $ 8 million in 2010. Another thermometer signals that all is well in the professional life of Bahia is that she was chosen by Victoria's Secret to flesh out the famous bra brilliant - the Fantasy Bra , worth $ 2 million - in the parade that promoted the brand in October past.

Now imagine all this performance and still have to take care of her daughter, Valentina, for one year and three months, and to account for the husband of 2.01 m and 101 pounds, the Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric? These and other revelations are in the following interview, given exclusively to People in Curitiba, Parana, where the top brim to give one more step Monange Fashion Tour 2011 . The event, incidentally, marked the return of Adrian to work in Brazil along with other tops as Alessandra Ambrosio, Isabeli Fontana and Ana Beatriz Barros. An absence of nearly a decade, explained by harassment from the model since he left the country 14 years ago.

Coming from Italy, where he lives, Adriana took a moment to be living enlightened. Besides the peak professional motherhood gave her an extra dose of happiness. "When I was Valentina, I felt like a goddess. Every time she looks at me and gives me a smile fills my soul. I am a happy person because of it. Nothing shakes me, "he says, because his eyes full of tears. Emotional, sexy, successful, like many of her countrywomen. "This is what I am. I am in Brazil. "

Premonition

Since childhood, I felt that my life would reach the world in some way. I never thought it would be a model but had this feeling, which could not explain. And things began to happen.

Getting Started

I went to a modeling course he was very shy, at the suggestion of my mother, so I relax a little. But not thought to be a model. Some years later, I participated in a contest and from there began my international career because the final was the United States. There I had the opportunity to meet German photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, with whom I worked nearly every day, early in my career.

Mother goddess

On the day that I had Valentina, I felt like a goddess! Why a life. And motherhood is the undying love that exists. Incredibly, since the hormones, the effect that happens in your body until birth, the miracle of life.

Moments of mommy and baby

Valentina is very intelligent. Already walking, running to and fro. And talking. Most of her words are in Portuguese, because I only speak Portuguese with them. It also says something in English and Serbian. Then sometimes she mixes, thinking it all a single language. But she understands everything. If you say 'kiss' in Serbian, English and Portuguese, she knows what it is. The first time I heard 'Mom' was an emotion so great, inexplicable. And now, you can see the side of Bahia Valentina because she loves dancing. You can not hear a song it starts playing.

Son is to the world

I am not an overprotective mother. I listen to my intuitions. You can not protect the child because a lot when you leave the world alone, will not know what to do.

Sexy Girl

Being sexy is you have attitude and like himself, anyway. It is very difficult to talk about themselves, but why not embrace their qualities, right? It's something that comes from within. Not the hair or mouth you have. I'm being honest: I love everything about me!

I am Brazil

This is what I am, I am in Brazil. It is growing fast in all directions, including in fashion. Outside, it all started with the models. Even before the Gisele, already had several others like Shirley Malmann. And that opened the doors to our country today have designers, architects, musicians. We are well known and valued in a very big way. We are in a good way.

Hi guys! I'm new at this forum, but I participate daily in another forum in Brazilian Orkut Community of Adriana.

Nice to meet you, always follow the news of Adriana here. :heart:

I have a fan site of Adriana Lima and always update with the news of her. It is very cool and can be translated into any language.

http://adrilimafans.blogspot.com/2011/05/m...ana-lima-e.html

-

Adriana and others Brazilian Supermodels coming soon in cinema

http://adrilimafans.blogspot.com/2011/05/a...rasileiras.html

Love, Giselle Bach.

COVER OF "ISTO É GENTE" - ADRIANA LIMA!!

OgAAACzx6uCgO60J5vho1imeokzI5LgUq9iivkjyzVCC82qW16rqI0_7WvjCcxOx88rD_5OXzLYqv-BPNPkAeJ7p1aIAm1T1UJSE2x1X_8WcxFWYLJvT3FK56ZAA.jpg

After the interview, released this beautiful cover of "Isto é Gente" of this week. The sexiest model Adriana Lima at the cover.

You can read a small portion of the magazine, which is already on newsstands, through the website.

In the version of the site, have only a photo of the beginning of the interview, which is at issue this week.

OgAAAHaqwOurQDpOEF87yr72fgjhpfVThgAxGpMags0MuLCjBJvwAmJZcrCF0ZP-P7V_cVarVa1fqoQOTbLsDiC7XKgAm1T1UOVMaDIXxFtjXYkzosKQKNga96SY.jpg

OgAAAPHAs9ZoHJt4pdXkPu_ucF-2zlZHB1mErZzMKj9Rg0JcKb9XV7T7Io7WNKKQo7IHBZSxK1QD_BBCI-U3IfNCOv8Am1T1UEEaoTlcMJVcTKCu35hD-_d669Q5.jpg

OgAAAKLotKtSVxdXSogbwa0p40NXzVu_IqDibTKNP4A6HEiKdbzvVy_rZ1x6GMn7ta0L8aKx2BKRvePxV5zQF6tGzoMAm1T1UFo5C1KaY8cKlyoAfYYsOPGb2I9W.jpg

MORE INFORMATIONS JUST HERE: http://adrilimafans.blogspot.com/2011/05/a...to-e-gente.html

Please use the translator

gisellebach: it would be better if you just uploaded them onto a image hosting site on this site so we can easily click/see directly on this window-instead of a direct link to your website..just a suggestion :heart: Thanks for your scans.

Nah I don't agree with what you said there - that is super fussy. You can just right-click open in new tab/window from the blog.

If you want them on an image hosting site, you upload them yourself, although giselle will probably oblige, luvvage <3. :o

What you probably meant was, give us the direct link to each individual image on your blog, cuz I'd rather not look at and/or deal with the loading lag of your blog, err, please. :p

gisellebach: it would be better if you just uploaded them onto a image hosting site on this site so we can easily click/see directly on this window-instead of a direct link to your website..just a suggestion :heart: Thanks for your scans.

Nah I don't agree with what you said there - that is super fussy. You can just right-click open in new tab/window from the blog.

If you want them on an image hosting site, you upload them yourself, although giselle will probably oblige, luvvage <3. :o

What you probably meant was, give us the direct link to each individual image on your blog, cuz I'd rather not look at and/or deal with the loading lag of your blog, err, please. :p

I didn't intend to be rude of course, its just the site that its linked to is laggy & takes forever! :)