Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Hello :) at first I'm very sorry that I put that message here but frankly speaking I had no idea where to ask... I'm looking for that editorial, with this picture... can someone point me where I can find it? There is so many pages that I can't go past through for few days :(

post-45506-1292942509_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
Oh my god. This forum has gone to the dogs. That bitch wears the skin of a dead animal and nobody notices? NO, she does not look "beautiful" she looks like trash, because trash is precisely what she is.

She wants to have four children in the year 2008. Sorry, what?

She "loves" to eat meat without investigating how its made (ignorant) and now she prances around like some floozy wearing something that DOES NOT BELONG TO HER.

She's so unintelligent its unbearable to even check in here once a year.

Think I'm lacking a bit of compassion? Whatever. My compassion belongs to the children overseas who would LOVE to have someone rich as a parent, but won't, because that someone hasn't progressed past the part of breeding. Believe me honey, your genes do NOT need to be passed on, haha!

My compassion belongs to the animals who suffer everyday so filthy women like her can "enjoy" an expensive meal.

My compassion belongs to the animals that get skinned a-fucking-live so that this wretched, pathetic excuse for an industry can exist (yes, it would truly be laughable if it weren't for the depressing fact that it spends so much fucking money and sheds so much blood)

Congratulations Adriana, not only have you been removed from my list of attractive humans (you haven't aged well, honey) you've also been INDUCTED onto my hit list.

Sure, ogle beautiful men and women as much as you want, but the fact that you don't see her for the hideous scum that she is after this, it really denotes something truly sad in your character. I'm gone for good. Good luck autonomous ones.

Oh my god. This forum has gone to the dogs. That bitch wears the skin of a dead animal and nobody notices? NO, she does not look "beautiful" she looks like trash, because trash is precisely what she is.

She wants to have four children in the year 2008. Sorry, what?

She "loves" to eat meat without investigating how its made (ignorant) and now she prances around like some floozy wearing something that DOES NOT BELONG TO HER.

She's so unintelligent its unbearable to even check in here once a year.

Think I'm lacking a bit of compassion? Whatever. My compassion belongs to the children overseas who would LOVE to have someone rich as a parent, but won't, because that someone hasn't progressed past the part of breeding. Believe me honey, your genes do NOT need to be passed on, haha!

My compassion belongs to the animals who suffer everyday so filthy women like her can "enjoy" an expensive meal.

My compassion belongs to the animals that get skinned a-fucking-live so that this wretched, pathetic excuse for an industry can exist (yes, it would truly be laughable if it weren't for the depressing fact that it spends so much fucking money and sheds so much blood)

Congratulations Adriana, not only have you been removed from my list of attractive humans (you haven't aged well, honey) you've also been INDUCTED onto my hit list.

Sure, ogle beautiful men and women as much as you want, but the fact that you don't see her for the hideous scum that she is after this, it really denotes something truly sad in your character. I'm gone for good. Good luck autonomous ones.

I'd just like to add that I love steak. And if Adriana pisses off people this hateful just by doing her job, then more power to her!

What's this??? When did she say these things? I have been following her, but never heard her saying something like this!!!