Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Fine pics everybody.

One question: Is Adriana featured in some fashion mag that would be in stores like NOW. I'd love to go buy some magazine with her in it :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if the september issue of elle is still on the stands, she's in that...otherwise, none that i know of :(

hey does anyone have the other version of that watermellon pic? where adrianas like taken a bite out of the luckiest watermellon on earth and is smiling? it used to be at the place but it like dissapeared before i found the common sense to save it to my computer. if anyone has it postage would be muchly appreciated

hey does anyone have the other version of that watermellon pic? where adrianas like taken a bite out of the luckiest watermellon on earth and is smiling? it used to be at the place but it like dissapeared before i found the common sense to save it to my computer. if anyone has it postage would be muchly appreciated

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here are both, just in case.

So, I guess the watermelon picture is the lesbian equivalent of the male obsession with banana pictures?

th_362_8f2_Adriana_Lima_PHOTO_Juillet_Aout_2005_01.jpg post-77-0-1446022672-97797_thumb.jpg

Edit: Slea rocks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

edit: beaten to it

re-edit: this one's higher-res anyways:

re-re-edit: blurdk rox0rs!

scan103796jc.jpg

Edited by slea