Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

My scans have always been tagged, and I've been tagging the HQs I get myself for a while now. The main reason is just that you can't trust people to credit you anymore. The new/exclusive HQ candids cost me money, real life money, and after a while you just get sick of other people/sites taking them without even a credit line in return. This way, no one has to remember to credit me, the image does it for me, and I don't start to feel resentful lol! :)

Well that's a shame... I mean people not crediting you and all, also because you have to work twice as hard on every pic. I have many of your HQ's in my collection, actually I think I have almost every pic :D mostly or actually none have watermarks on them, must of been when you didn't do this process.

Finished some new scans!

HQs - Marie Claire Italy, November 2003

nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_009.jpg nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_010.jpg nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_011.jpg nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_012.jpg nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_013.jpg nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_014.jpg nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_015.jpg nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_016.jpg nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_017.jpg nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_018.jpg nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_019.jpg nxs-marie_claire_italy_november_2003_020.jpg

Scans by me, all are a minimum of 2,000 pixels in size. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)

Thank u so much Sasha! really appreciate you scanning all these pics! :heart:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...