Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Thanks for the Scans ...! Im glad she's doin' eds again! :wub:

I read the whole thing ... Is kind of an interview, she talks about Isabeli&Alessandra & she said that they're good friends! :heart:

Im goin' to try to translate all the interview later ... But im pretty sure that im goin' to skip some things b/c my english is not perfect >.<

I read the whole thing ... Is kind of an interview, she talks about Isabeli&Alessandra & she said that they're good friends! :heart:

Im goin' to try to translate all the interview later ... But im pretty sure that im goin' to skip some things b/c my english is not perfect >.<

That would be great if you could. Anything would be great! ;)

That would be great if you could. Anything would be great! ;)

If u need some help,i'm available to help with the translation also.. no worries :)

Well, i translate all the article ... OMFG it was like super long! :blink:

But here is anyways ... I did my best, sorry if i did something wrong.

"The Sexiest Model"

The date was in the little store the Delicatessen Petressian, next to the luxury restaurant that the brand opened in the 80's in New York. The waiters aren't armenians, iranians or russians, they're brasilians & this is why the fellow brazilian Adriana Lima feels here like in home. The supermodel, one of the most beautiful & best paid models of the world, moved on to this city six years ago & she lives in the Upper West Side.

Lima arrives late. Before she takes one of the six tables that are hide in the bottom of the place, she takes over the coat that protects her from the cold & she show us proud her bleedin' knuckles. "Sorry, i was in my boxin' class". Without less price her left hook, it's clear that her smile can beat any opponent. Her factions are soft & rounds. Her lips, fleshy. She gesticuales vehemtly.

She said after tastin' "everything", since weightlifting to spinning, one of her agents take her to box. The box every day, morning & evening, in Areospace, the gym that average weight champion Michael Olijede founded after losin' the view in one of his eyes in a combat. "Im the one who beats, that's why i don't go to the ring. I traing with sandbags", she shays. She's boxin' since three years ago. If she's out of the city, she takes the boxin' w/her. She says that her resistence is a lot better. Now she can take everything, since Bikran yoga to a race in the summer.

She's thinks that sweat is a big beauty treat. "The skin takes on a special glow".

The radiant Lima is wearin' jean, she confess that she loves heels, but she's wearin' the shoes with the ones she box. The jeans with red peak & the tissue with the same tone match with her nails. She makes clear that is a tribute to Spain & the flemish. Last week the went to a flemish funcion of Los Farrucos in the Flemish Festival of New York. She talks very enthusiastic of the show. In the same week she went to he concert of Estrella Morente in the Carnegie Hall. "She's amazing. Is an angel. Concert was a proof that God exist!", she says.

Adriana is very warm and enthusiastic. She laughs very often & her eyes go like assians & she looks like a little girl.

She grew up in Bahia & she miss the beach. When she was a kid she spent so many hours in the water that when she came back home she felt as dizzy as if they had just lowered a boat. She says that she had a very happy childish & she talks very about her parents & her two little brothers. "They're just like me. We speak the same, we laugh the same. I love them". A little after she won a models contest of the Ford agency she move on to Sao Paulo with her mother, & while that city weighed her down, she feels very happy in New York. "I love this city, is the authentic heart of the world. For a young woman, culturally, this is the place where she has to be". For the memories of her country, she goes to Astoria, the brazilian zone of Queen. There she buys food & depart with the neighbors. "Everyone know each other".

All the sundays she goes to the church of Our Lady of Pompei del Village, where the ceremony is in portuguese. She loves the Brazilian soccer league & she follows with atention the NBA.

Outgoing and friendly, she can't hide her happiness, & even when her agents & publicist told her not to talk about her private life, fifteen minutes after sitin' here, she claims that she's married to the serbian NBA player Marko Jaric. It was in Valentine's Day, in Jackson Hole. The honeymoon has to wait until the end of the season. Lima is very happy.

It's carnival in Brazil, but she doesn't go very often. She was in 2007 & she says that she cant's resist more than eight hours dancing. "My mom was eight hours!", claims.

She loves the music of her country: Vanessa de Mata, CéU & Maria Rita. When she was a kind she dressed and dance in home. She stills lovin' dance & she can't hide her smile when she talks about her husband dancin'. "He's a small balkan gypsy". She tasted the flemish & she wants to do it more. She wants to go to Sevilla & learn with Los Farrucos.

A days ago New York Fashion Week was over. Lima wasn't in the runways. She have kilometers of runways in her back, but now her career is goin' other ways. Besides all the fashion reports, she's the image of Maybelline since 2003 & probably the sexiest Angel of the lingerie brand Victoria's Secret. "When i was the runway Gisele, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss were there, the models were very different. The girls now are all the same & they're too thin. They don't eat". She claimed her figure while she eats her salad. "I like to be my woman & keep my curves".

The thousand of fans that year after year vote her as one of the sexiest woman of the world agree with her. Does she felt bad with this, bein' the object of desire?. "No, i don't think there's nothing bad with bein' sexy. I don't think that makes you thashy. I think that if you use it in a good way is something positive. It's a divine gift!"

The spiritual things come to the conversation. Adriana loves this theme. "Im catholic, but im interested in all the religions", she says.

She mentions the father of spiritualism, the french Allan Kardec, y talks about his Libro de los espíritus (Book of Spirits). At the end of the day, she grow up in Salvador.

"Is the cradle of Candomblé . I was in a ceremony a while ago." She remembers. The experiencie was amazing, but she haven't repeat.

"I think that Alexander McQueen can make a whole colection inspired in those outfits", she jokes.

Lima is part of the brazilians top that make the pass to the runways in the 90's. A group integred by, Gisele Bündchen, Fernanda Tavares, Isabeli Fontana & Alessandra Ambrosio.

"We've spent a lot of things together. We're good friends & we know that we can count with each other". Lima is very proud of the visibily that the maniquies have give to the fashion in her country, the designers, the potographers.

"We have helped our country is viewed in a diferent way".

Besides Adriana is helpin' to change the things in the inside. She colabores with Caminhos Da Luz & othe benefic organizations.

"I have always helped this institutions. I grew up in a poor place, & the less that i can do is help my comunity. My dream is to create my own fundation and promote the education&culture".

The brazilian models have a better social conscience?. "Most of the models doesn't matter about her nationality, they came from families with limited economic means. Your home care, but information is there for anyone. It's about bein' sensitive enough to want to help".

On their list of homemade beauty tips are the water of the coconuts, &a homemade hair mask made of avocado. But Adriana doesn't care about this. She's convinced that the outside beuty & the inside beuty needs to be comunicated.

The goodness and authenticity are very important in this. "The concept of beuty is changin'. The Obama's are a good example of this. They're amazing: honest, opened & sinceers. They don't pretend", says Lima

"If you try to be something that you're not, you become a lie & we're all sick of that, in fashion & everything. You pretend & then the true goes out. Even if you're wrong & you admit that, there's a big beuty".

Lima enjoys her job. She likes to act infront the camera. "It's all bout not to let the supercial let you target in the head". She's convinced that her work have a deeper dimension. But, do they sell clothes or dreams?

"Both of them, & there's nothing wrong with that. First you dream & then ypu fight with honesty. I dreamed about this before coming here".

She has finished her salad & the capuccino. It's time to go back to the combat in the gym.

VH posted his scans of this editorial ages ago, and now I finally finished mine. Cause you can never have too much of an ed as stunning as this one! ;)

Yeah, it feels like I posted it a year ago. Y'know, PinkCouture busted my balls for that 8th picture (the one with the sheer nip). Don't think that I'm not letting you get away with that.

Anyway, I much prefer the scans you make rather than the ones found at this link here (that's for damn sure): LINK. At least you know what you're doing compared to those.

:laugh: