Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

:heart:

I don't think this will fall under the EDITORIALS category, but I had to make something clear. I don't know how many of you have actually seen and browsed thru the "Russell James" photography book, but I finally checked it for myself and I am here to clarify that there are over 10-15 full page images each of Spanky, Alessandra, Marisa, Izabel, Karolina, Gisele and a bunch of other ladies in the book. Only a tiny amount of "scans" have popped up in various threads, but now that I've seen the book.....I know the real truth.

I am totally considering purchasing this (massively overpriced) coffee table book and then ripping it apart to make some super-duper scans. I imagine that all of you probably wouldn't even consider tearing out a single page, yet here I am ripping it apart. Makes little children cry.

:laugh:

I don't think this will fall under the EDITORIALS category, but I had to make something clear. I don't know how many of you have actually seen and browsed thru the "Russell James" photography book, but I finally checked it for myself and I am here to clarify that there are over 10-15 full page images each of Spanky, Alessandra, Marisa, Izabel, Karolina, Gisele and a bunch of other ladies in the book. Only a tiny amount of "scans" have popped up in various threads, but now that I've seen the book.....I know the real truth.

I am totally considering purchasing this (massively overpriced) coffee table book and then ripping it apart to make some super-duper scans. I imagine that all of you probably wouldn't even consider tearing out a single page, yet here I am ripping it apart. Makes little children cry.

So people have been holding out on us? Isn't that book like $100? I would probably cry as I tore it up.

So people have been holding out on us? Isn't that book like $100? I would probably cry as I tore it up.

The book is $100 ... $150 in Amazon :cry:

Think about it! Weren't you suspicious as I was when only five images of Spanky were posted from the book? This is a 300-page book! How can there be only five pictures of Spanky in there, right? I wasn't gonna settle for five photos, so I checked out the book for myself and saw that there were WAY more than what was posted.

Let me give you one example, there is a GIANT full-paged color photo of Spanky backstage at the VSFS 2003 and she's SMOKING A CIGARETTE! Was that picture from the book posted here? NO!!! That goes to show you that either someone is trying to hide this stuff from us or just doesn't want to share.

And yes, the book is $150 if you buy it from the bookstore (and is quite heavy). It comes with a special cardboard case. I WILL get this book and I WILL tear it apart and I WILL make scans for it. This I promise all the Spanky fans. Once I've scanned all the photos, I may consider reselling the book at a much lesser price to the members here (since the pages were removed for scanning).

Think about it! Weren't you suspicious as I was when only five images of Spanky were posted from the book? This is a 300-page book! How can there be only five pictures of Spanky in there, right? I wasn't gonna settle for five photos, so I checked out the book for myself and saw that there were WAY more than what was posted.

Let me give you one example, there is a GIANT full-paged color photo of Spanky backstage at the VSFS 2003 and she's SMOKING A CIGARETTE! Was that picture from the book posted here? NO!!! That goes to show you that either someone is trying to hide this stuff from us or just doesn't want to share.

And yes, the book is $150 if you buy it from the bookstore (and is quite heavy). It comes with a special cardboard case. I WILL get this book and I WILL tear it apart and I WILL make scans for it. This I promise all the Spanky fans. Once I've scanned all the photos, I may consider reselling the book at a much lesser price to the members here (since the pages were removed for scanning).

A color photo? I know of the black and white one where she's smoking backstage, but I've never seen one in color. I also didn't know that the book had that many pages! $150? That is ridiculous. You are brave, Vamp.