Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Vamp I just want to say a HUGE thank you for the latest ed, and all the other stuff you give us, I noticed you said in another thread that you don't get much praise but just know I'm always thinking it (as I'm sure are alot of people who come on here but just don't post much, or those who don't even have an account but just use it to get pics etc, like many of my friends). Not only do you bring us the hottest photos and videos but your posts never fail to crack me the f**k up :D So THANKS!!! :heart:

Just had to say this now cause I'm in such a good mood and so ecstatic about Spankys new Elle shoot :hell yea!: Possibly her best yet.

:heart:

^^Well, thank you for your nice words. It's my pleasure to provide this stuff for everyone. But don't just thank me, there's other people here that also deserve the praise for their original contributions as well. I'm sure those guys and gals won't be as vocal about it as I am, but it's all a collaborative effort. And with that being said, I still have dibs. WURD 2 YA MUTHA!

:laugh: