Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Oh my god. This forum has gone to the dogs. That bitch wears the skin of a dead animal and nobody notices? NO, she does not look "beautiful" she looks like trash, because trash is precisely what she is.

She wants to have four children in the year 2008. Sorry, what?

She "loves" to eat meat without investigating how its made (ignorant) and now she prances around like some floozy wearing something that DOES NOT BELONG TO HER.

She's so unintelligent its unbearable to even check in here once a year.

Think I'm lacking a bit of compassion? Whatever. My compassion belongs to the children overseas who would LOVE to have someone rich as a parent, but won't, because that someone hasn't progressed past the part of breeding. Believe me honey, your genes do NOT need to be passed on, haha!

My compassion belongs to the animals who suffer everyday so filthy women like her can "enjoy" an expensive meal.

My compassion belongs to the animals that get skinned a-fucking-live so that this wretched, pathetic excuse for an industry can exist (yes, it would truly be laughable if it weren't for the depressing fact that it spends so much fucking money and sheds so much blood)

Congratulations Adriana, not only have you been removed from my list of attractive humans (you haven't aged well, honey) you've also been INDUCTED onto my hit list.

Sure, ogle beautiful men and women as much as you want, but the fact that you don't see her for the hideous scum that she is after this, it really denotes something truly sad in your character. I'm gone for good. Good luck autonomous ones.

I said I didn't like the styling of that shoot.

But really, I stand somewhere between. I can only laugh at the people who claim Adriana to be more moral than other people because of her chastity and religion. On the other hand, SontaSejou does indeed sound like a delusional PETA fanatic.

PETA is an extremely hypocritical organization. The PETA president for example is against animals being kept as pets and has authorized the euthanasia of hundreds of animals in their own shelters in order to save money. The videos they distribute of animals getting skinned alive are aimed at convincing people to give them their money, not at saving the animals (because there's nothing they can do about that). Some fur farms in China skin animals alive (as it is a legal practice there), but in most cases the animals aren't skinned alive and who's to say these furs Adriana is wearing came from animals who were skinned alive? It's a bit like hating on everyone who wears clothes just because SOME clothes are made by child laborers in Asia.

I feel the same way about vegetarians. If you don't like to eat meat, fine, but don't impose your eating habits on me. I fucking hate self-righteous hypocrites.

and now she prances around like some floozy wearing something that DOES NOT BELONG TO HER.

SontaSejou

We already got enough of Puta Peta like you.

I really have to stand for this, what's wrong with you? She got paid to do this.

You're so pathetic, and well if you really like animal and stuff... well Do something,

not just putting your ass in your chair and typing all this in here. Mehn.

You should chill, Models are not the source of Fur making.

What's wrong with loving to eat meat? lol She is a human, and not a stupid fucking Sheep like YOU. *To all the Vegetarians sorry but for this case I had to say something*

Lol You say that she is unintelligent... Give me a break!

At least she is smart enough than you, she does not write those Shitty comments like you.

And WTF? you say she is Hideous SCUM? lol you make me laugh.

She ain't a Scum motherfucker. Deal with it, Bitch!

No one would want your fucking genes, and animal don't need your help to stay alive.

Adriana Lima is Beautiful, Intelligent, and Loved.

and YOU're NOT, be Jealous Fo' Shizzle!

oh my word...what brainwashed people we have in this world. SHES A MODEL. SHE MODELS THINGS. FUR OR NO FUR that shouldn't make you a horrible person, she gets paid to, her JOB. is it your job to try and press your "word" around adriana's THREAD for all of us to all of a sudden think that adriana is all of a sudden a morally bad person for doing her job? Take a hike.

Oh my god. This forum has gone to the dogs. That bitch wears the skin of a dead animal and nobody notices? NO, she does not look "beautiful" she looks like trash, because trash is precisely what she is.

She wants to have four children in the year 2008. Sorry, what?

She "loves" to eat meat without investigating how its made (ignorant) and now she prances around like some floozy wearing something that DOES NOT BELONG TO HER.

She's so unintelligent its unbearable to even check in here once a year.

Think I'm lacking a bit of compassion? Whatever. My compassion belongs to the children overseas who would LOVE to have someone rich as a parent, but won't, because that someone hasn't progressed past the part of breeding. Believe me honey, your genes do NOT need to be passed on, haha!

My compassion belongs to the animals who suffer everyday so filthy women like her can "enjoy" an expensive meal.

My compassion belongs to the animals that get skinned a-fucking-live so that this wretched, pathetic excuse for an industry can exist (yes, it would truly be laughable if it weren't for the depressing fact that it spends so much fucking money and sheds so much blood)

Congratulations Adriana, not only have you been removed from my list of attractive humans (you haven't aged well, honey) you've also been INDUCTED onto my hit list.

Sure, ogle beautiful men and women as much as you want, but the fact that you don't see her for the hideous scum that she is after this, it really denotes something truly sad in your character. I'm gone for good. Good luck autonomous ones.

oh my word...what brainwashed people we have in this world. SHES A MODEL. SHE MODELS THINGS. FUR OR NO FUR that shouldn't make you a horrible person, she gets paid to, her JOB. is it your job to try and press your "word" around adriana's THREAD for all of us to all of a sudden think that adriana is all of a sudden a morally bad person for doing her job? Take a hike.

:heart:

Wearing fur is funny. Really, it is.

Here's some lovely Mega-UHQ scans I made of Adriana's not-quite-high-fashion edit from Vogue Paris. Lots of Chanel, lots of fur, lots of watches, lots of Apple accessories, and a Hello Kitty chain.

Click on the thumbnail to view the Mega-UHQ scan!

30791303.89b39c.jpg 30791309.b20ba3.jpg

30791314.72b54a.jpg 30791318.a4d29d.jpg

30791323.2ab999.jpg 30791326.7e43d8.jpg

30791332.51dee7.jpg 30791340.af18b8.jpg

30791345.7b4e81.jpg 30791352.507ecd.jpg

:laugh:

:heart:

To that PETA protestor that is wasting his time calling Adriana names: do you think that by calling Adriana a "bitch", you'll change everyone's minds? NO! SCREW YOU! Just for that, I am going to eat a giant Kahuna cheeseburger cooked out a cow I just ran over and then wash it down with some soda while wearing a fur coat made from a lemur, just to show you how much your message isn't reaching me. Why? Because I love cheeseburgers.

ANYWAY.......I'm glad y'all like the Vogue Paris scans. While I know that these were previously scanned over at TFS, I had to do bigger and better versions. I tried to have my buddy post these at TFS, but the mods over there pretty much poo-pooed all over him for it and deleted them. Something about first come, first serve. Oh well, their loss.

:laugh:

she looks so gorgeous! i love when she does bright colorful editorials like these. Echoing the sentiments of everyone else, I also think it would be an American ELLE editorial if I hadn't known. I don't care that she's done this concept before, it is one of those things that she does best! And good to see it.

we don't want to spend like thousands of dollars adopting children when we can create our own beautiful kids...? personally i'd adopt only if i am unable to have children, cause for me having kids is like the number one thing in my future.

that's so true.